P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Here's another...
2019-04-11-08-33-52.jpg

Good ol Crap Queen, Early Miss auto.

My first grow!
:thumb:

Cool! How do you get them to grow sideways like that?

Here's another...
2019-04-11-08-33-52.jpg

Good ol Crap Queen, Early Miss auto.

My first grow!
That is fucking funny right there. Shoulda bred it to itself.

Sorry, laying on the couch stoned as shit cracking up right now. Not even a 1.25 rool with a big filter worth.

We have all grown our share of shit.

That is fucking funny right there. Shoulda bred it to itself.

Sorry, laying on the couch stoned as shit cracking up right now. Not even a 1.25 rool with a big filter worth.

We have all grown our share of shit.

I just had went through that bad experience with DDA ... lowest yield ever ... then it had bud rot ... I'm still so pissed!

All the other plants did fine ... so it has turned me off autos forever now ... which I hear is a good thing from many people here ...

How do I get the Best deal like BOGO on Seedsman ? I want to buy some Candida and some sweet tooth, Like 5 of each seed
Halloween sale is coming up. I talked to the rep yesterday. He said it's 99% that they are having a sale again this year.

Does anyone know the reps name over there? I feel bad that I never asked before now.

Halloween sale is coming up. I talked to the rep yesterday. He said it's 99% that they are having a sale again this year.

Does anyone know the reps name over there? I feel bad that I never asked before now.
When do you think the sale will start ? I can hold off I am wanting Candida , Sweet tooth, Super Critical also best way to get free seeds from there Preston says he knows a way

How do I get the Best deal like BOGO on Seedsman ? I want to buy some Candida and some sweet tooth, Like 5 of each seed
You have to watch for the breeders who are running promos. Not easy to do if you're looking for a very specific strain.

But, when you're open to a variety, there are always great strains, from great breeders who are running a promo.

So, ultimately, you'll end up getting freebies from the breeder for whatever promo they are running, then you will also get freebies from Seedsman, based on the overall $ amount of your order.

9 times out of 10, you can get buy one/get one free, whether or not Seedsman is having a big sale.

Buuuuut..... if you use this method during one of their big sales, you can score some serious free shit.

May not help to get your Candida, but hope it helps you in the future.

There is a tab on the Seedsman site that lists out all the breeders alphabetically. There will be a little "promo" indicator next to the breeder name if they are running a special.
2019-10-09-07-53-01.jpg
2019-10-09-07-53-39.jpg

Bigger name breeders generally give better freebies too..

My $0.02

You have to watch for the breeders who are running promos. Not easy to do if you're looking for a very specific strain.

But, when you're open to a variety, there are always great strains, from great breeders who are running a promo.

So, ultimately, you'll end up getting freebies from the breeder for whatever promo they are running, then you will also get freebies from Seedsman, based on the overall $ amount of your order.

9 times out of 10, you can get buy one/get one free, whether or not Seedsman is having a big sale.

Buuuuut..... if you use this method during one of their big sales, you can score some serious free shit.

May not help to get your Candida, but hope it helps you in the future.

There is a tab on the Seedsman site that lists out all the breeders alphabetically. There will be a little "promo" indicator next to the breeder name if they are running a special.
2019-10-09-07-53-01.jpg
2019-10-09-07-53-39.jpg

Bigger name breeders generally give better freebies too..

My $0.02
Thank You I see they are giving some freebies for what I have in my cart now. Yeah I am looking for certain strains right now but in the future I am open, I Love going to the seed shops and looking at all the strains I am sure I will find some that way in the future Thanks ! :thumb: Just the way it is now with out a code and just with what they have going now if I order 5 of each seed for a total of 15 seeds I get 9 free that's better then the other seed shops I have checked so if I can use my credit card I will wait to see if they have a good sale for Halloween better then what they have now I will try to buy them

When do you think the sale will start ? I can hold off I am wanting Candida , Sweet tooth, Super Critical also best way to get free seeds from there Preston says he knows a way
Somewhere in the next two or three weeks the sale will begin. Rep said that they would keep me updated but failing that, I'm sure it will be posted in the sponsor section.

If I was to order today, I'd hit Bomb Seeds & Royal Queen.

Here's an example, buy 10, get 9 free...
Screenshot_20191009-080342_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191009-080348_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191009-080356_Chrome.jpg
I am going to wait to see what Halloween sale has to offer I really want to try the Candida and sweet tooth and the Super Critical this time. With those three strains 5 seeds each I still get 9 free seeds and three of them are the same strain which I like just wanna see what their Halloween sale has for those three strains but the way you did that looks like a Great deal. Do you know if they take credit cards or Debit cards

I am going to wait to see what Halloween sale has to offer I really want to try the Candida and sweet tooth and the Super Critical this time. With those three strains 5 seeds each I still get 9 free seeds and three of them are the same strain which I like just wanna see what their Halloween sale has for those three strains but the way you did that looks like a Great deal. Do you know if they take credit cards or Debit cards
I know they take Master Cards, I think Visa gives them issues though.

If you ever have issues ordering, shoot em an email, or PM the Seedsman rep here.... They are great!

I know they take Master Cards, I think Visa gives them issues though.

If you ever have issues ordering, shoot em an email, or PM the Seedsman rep here.... They are great!
I have Master Card so I should be good , GREAT I will order from Seedsman then when I do order Thanks again for the help Much Appreciated. It has been suggested to me by other members to get Candida and Sweet Tooth and I seen the Super Critical with 25% THC 23% CBD and said Shit I gotta try that I have been looking for a CBD/THC strain with high numbers and that one is, its a 1:1 ratio which is what my doctor recommended so I gotta grab that one.

Back
Top Bottom