P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

I have Master Card so I should be good , GREAT I will order from Seedsman then when I do order Thanks again for the help Much Appreciated. It has been suggested to me by other members to get Candida and Sweet Tooth and I seen the Super Critical with 25% THC 25% CBD and said Shit I gotta try that I have been looking for a CBD/THC strain with high numbers and that one is, its a 1:1 ratio which is what my doctor recommended so I gotta grab that one.
Browse through Dinafem gear. They have MANY 1:1 strains. They're always running promos on Seedsman as well.
:thumb:

i love seedman, always a few promos on. They do a good "pay by bitcoin" discount for first time buyers.
I cant remember my password for coin base so I cant use Bitcoin, I wish I could they do have some good sales going though

I have Master Card so I should be good , GREAT I will order from Seedsman then when I do order Thanks again for the help Much Appreciated. It has been suggested to me by other members to get Candida and Sweet Tooth and I seen the Super Critical with 25% THC 23% CBD and said Shit I gotta try that I have been looking for a CBD/THC strain with high numbers and that one is, its a 1:1 ratio which is what my doctor recommended so I gotta grab that one.
Hey PC, I got my last Seedsman order using Bitcoin. I was apprehensive as I've always been skeptical but following their instructions I was able to work through it. You get quite a few free seeds with your initial Bitcoin order plus more free seeds regularly for using Bitcoin. I highly recommend this option. Bitcoin is also accepted by almost all the seed banks.

Hey PC, I got my last Seedsman order using Bitcoin. I was apprehensive as I've always been skeptical but following their instructions I was able to work through it. You get quite a few free seeds with your initial Bitcoin order plus more free seeds regularly for using Bitcoin. I highly recommend this option. Bitcoin is also accepted by almost all the seed banks.
How do I bitcoin?

That's something I wouldn't mind doing is the process tricky? how does it work? I have had issues with my credit card on seedsman recently.

Looks good P, are you going to bring each one out and replace after training or you going to train in your light area?
Looks back breaking.
Oh, I like your Halloween avatar, great choice. :thumb:

How do I bitcoin?

That's something I wouldn't mind doing is the process tricky? how does it work? I have had issues with my credit card on seedsman recently.

The first thing you do is set up an account at Coinbase.
Then using Coinbase you buy your bitcoins which you pay for by credit card. (I had better luck buying bitcoins with cc than buying seeds with cc)
Then you complete your order specifying pay by bitcoin.
There's also 25% off first order!

Knowing what I know now (and conveniently being on 420mag) I would probably talk to the @SeedsMan rep before I even started just to get a convo going for support through that first order.

Here's their info page and if you scroll down there's a thing that takes you to a Coinbase page that has little videos of how to do bitcoin:
Seedsman Bitcoin Info Page

Then using Coinbase you buy your bitcoins which you pay for by credit card. (I had better luck buying bitcoins with cc than buying seeds with cc)

Knowing what I know now (and conveniently being on 420mag) I would probably talk to the @SeedsMan rep before I even started just to get a convo going for support through that first order.

Here's their info page and if you scroll down there's a thing that takes you to a Coinbase page that has little videos of how to do bitcoin:
Thanks I will look into that

I've used MC at Seedsman recently, the card was ran in USD from an overseas source using MC handshake to verify (extremely secure as MC not seedsman initiates the transaction).

This is something we really don't see at use in the US. It's were a merchant sends you to MC to complete the transaction (kinda like PP here). Not seedsman nor the receiving bank ever sees your CC info.

Also, don't send a payment to seedman for weed seeds from a US based bitcoin exchange....use a wallet. Per @BigBearNTexas I hear you will have black suburbans with white men that look like the blues brothers in them in front of your house.

Also, don't send a payment to seedman for weed seeds from a US based bitcoin exchange....use a wallet. Per @BigBearNTexas I hear you will have black suburbans with white men that look like the blues brothers in them in front of your house.
I was just fixing to say that again. Lol

CoinBase is fine for purchasing Bitcoin, but CoinBase will shut down your account if you use them to do a cannabis transaction. Not hearsay, they did it to my account. Now I buy in an exchange, and then transfer to a wallet for the transaction.

I am going to look into this now ... before the specials arrive ... thanks ...

Back
Top Bottom