P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Shut up & take my money!
:rofl:

2019-10-17-11-46-50.jpg
2019-10-17-11-47-07.jpg

Instagram stalking me has finally paid off!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Took some pictures this morning...

The ladies seem happy. :thumb:

I did see the slightest bit of curling on the edges of a few leaves. Raised lights about 2". Other than that, these babies don't seem to need me for much. Auto-pilot engaged!
:high-five:

Stay lit!
:blunt:

Decided to put the original "Temple of Bloom" back in service...
:thumb:

I need to make some renovations because I've been robbing it for material needed for the attic grow.

Just checked prices on what I need to get her back in service. Looks like I need about $300 in material to repair the shed and another $180 for a carbon filter.

Should be able to squirrel that away in no time...

Seems like a few of these ladies like it rough!
:rofl:

Both BopXBCP exploded after being restrained.
2019-10-17-06-46-40.jpg
2019-10-17-06-47-09.jpg

The Northern Lights seems to really like it too...
2019-10-17-06-47-42.jpg

Off to work....
:snowboating:

Nice work Mr P. :yahoo:

That's it!

Once that side branching starts, you can really move the plant where you want it.

I'll probably have a dozen pipe cleaners on each plant by the time I flip. I try to make a big circle of budsites like this...
20190226_153412.jpg

I need to take lessons from you, really.
P'man is the master in this place.
:goodjob:

If things fall into place, the way I want, we're gonna be pumping out some serious nuggage!

I might flower my current group in the attic, but I plan on running my 8X8 shed with 2 HPS lights through the winter.

Ultimately, I want the attic to be my veg, then shift to the shed 4 at a time.

We'll see how quick I can get it back in order. These current ladies may get moved out at flip.... maybe a week or 2 from now.

:hmmmm:

Loving your new grow space, P :welldone: Excellent variety of youngsters you got this round. :love:

Yeeeeee it’s gonna be a mini jungle in there Braddah Preston! If I could convince my ole lady to convert the walk in closet into a grow space I would. I tried pitching the idea once and she thought it was hilarious.. haha yeah that shit ain’t happening. Hope you have a blessed day!!

Aloha
:passitleft:

If things fall into place, the way I want, we're gonna be pumping out some serious nuggage!

I might flower my current group in the attic, but I plan on running my 8X8 shed with 2 HPS lights through the winter.

Ultimately, I want the attic to be my veg, then shift to the shed 4 at a time.

We'll see how quick I can get it back in order. These current ladies may get moved out at flip.... maybe a week or 2 from now.

:hmmmm:
This sounds like a good plan.
Plants are doing well , that bt x bcp is really going for it

Back
Top Bottom