P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Good morning Preston
Lovely bit of dreamberry, congrats geez
:bravo: :passitleft:
Thanks for the kind words!
:passitleft:

Smells are pretty strong on the DBa too, super fruity smell when your nose is up on it, but the lingering smell in the drying closet is straight Diesel. Sweet sweet fruity ass diesel.
:thumb:

Haha, fruity ass diesel sounds like a truckstop stripper :rofl:
She gots some glitter too!

LoL

Glistening like a diamond in a goat's ass.

I'd be willing to bet she's got daddy issues too! I beat her ass alot growing up.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Looking like a super harvest brother.
Thanks Penny!

Dreamberry auto weighed more than the other 2 combined. LoL

She had that crackhead-auto energy. I bet I could run 5 more & get 5 different results though. LoL

Definitely a complete anomaly for an auto.

That’s the way Brooklyn Sunrise was for me, couldn’t believe she was an auto. Probably couldn’t get that kind of production from another one.
I ran Pineapple Express auto from Barney's that was similar. I think she gave up 6 zips.

But I've definitely had more 7-14g harvests from autos than I'd like to admit.
:rofl:

I have as well so don’t feel bad. Lol
Damn Super Lemon Haze auto took me 2-3 plants that spogged before I dropped the last seed in that pack & got a (somewhat) winner that gave up 2 oz.

I'm still gun-shy about SLH since. I just gotta run the SLH photo/fem to shake the bad juju. LoL

Got to looking for some seeds yesterday and ended up sidetracked by Franco's Lemon Cheese.
*shiny thing moment.
LoL

I'm gonna grab a pack of both SLH and Franco's LC from Greenhouse, and a pack of Skunk #1 from Sensi.

Got in to a bit of the BopTang X GG4 a min ago. Holy shit y'all! She gots some hair on er ass!

1/2g blunt made me tap out early...
20200417_093004.jpg

I'll finish the rest of it later.
I’ve got to try that one.

More harvest pics...

Here's the BopTang X GG4. I actually lost a surprising amount of plant to the larf/trim bin. I fucked up on defol before they started pushing buds.
2020-04-19-10-44-12.jpg

Same deal with BopTang X Mimosa (#2l... I didn't defol for shit. Lost about half the plant to larf.
2020-04-19-10-45-12.jpg

Cut a tester from the GG4 a few days ago... Well, the plant actually supercropped itself on a branch because it was top heavy. I clipped that bud off; figured it was a sign. LoL

Here's the tester...
2020-04-19-10-43-06.jpg
2020-04-19-10-43-37.jpg

Back
Top Bottom