P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Finding out some new things about myself... lol

Like, for instance, today I learned that bubble hash hits me harder than rosin. LoL.... like, wayyyy harder. LoL

I pressed some of this to smear down my joints all last week... it hit hard, but nothing like this.
:thumb:
Awesome! I think I might be the same way actually. I have been smoking tons of rosin joints and I get where I need to be but last time I had hash I was LOST

Like, for instance, today I learned that bubble hash hits me harder than rosin. LoL.... like, wayyyy harder. LoL

I pressed some of this to smear down my joints all last week... it hit hard, but nothing like this.
Bubble Hash is the shit! I've only recently got into making it and absolutely love it. I sprinkle a little into a blunt and it turbo charges an already heavy smoke. Like wipe out experience lol.

Awesome! I think I might be the same way actually. I have been smoking tons of rosin joints and I get where I need to be but last time I had hash I was LOST
Yeah man!
:high-five:

I'm proper faded right now. Just burned a .25g joint with about 5 little hash BB's in it.

Rocked my shit!
:drool:

Bubble Hash is the shit! I've only recently got into making it and absolutely love it. I sprinkle a little into a blunt and it turbo charges an already heavy smoke. Like wipe out experience lol.
Just as miserable to collect.... if not worse than rosin.
:laugh:

I'm guessing there is some technique I'll pick up over time. LoL
I just learnt to collect them sticky boogers, now I'm trying some new shit..... with a terrible case if hand tremors
:rofl: I'll eventually figure it out.... sure ain't gonna be today, I'm interplanetary high right now.

Just as miserable to collect.... if not worse than rosin.
:laugh:

I'm guessing there is some technique I'll pick up over time. LoL
I just learnt to collect them sticky boogers, now I'm trying some new shit..... with a terrible case if hand tremors
:rofl: I'll eventually figure it out.... sure ain't gonna be today, I'm interplanetary high right now.

I'm not sure how this happens but I can end up with 2 different conisistencies with my finished bubble hash. The first is incredibly difficult to work with. Any heat will cause it to stick to any non greases-proof surface. If you pick a tiny bit from the block with you fingers you have about 5 seconds to put it in the joint before it become's one with your skin. The second is more like how I remembered hash. It feels more solid and will crumble slightly if rubbed between your finger tips. I prefer that one lol. I have used the same strain to make hash and ended up with those 2 different results.

same with me. I have about 20g of bubble hash ive been nipping at. I think some good shit is lost w the heat in the pressing. It's a better stone for me.

rot bites

:nomo:

Yeah! A tutorial would be awesome. I need to give it a whirl now. All I know is dry ice and bags or screens and that could even be wrong haha.
In the works....

Just need some free time to compile my pics.

It's my oldest son's birthday today; I'm currently making Carne Asada for his birfday dinner.

In the works....

Just need some free time to compile my pics.

It's my oldest son's birthday today; I'm currently making Carne Asada for his birfday dinner.
Tasty! Sounds like a great time. Enjoy!!! I hope my comment came off more as encouragement than anything else. I'm looking forward to it! :passitleft:

Here's the down & dirty on the Bubble Hash run from yesterday...

So, it was honestly a trial run for me, I didn't take a bunch of pics or measure shit, I just wanted to see how it all worked.

So, I will definitely put together a proper tutorial when I make the next run...

I ordered a cheapo set of bubble bags from the Zon like 2 weeks ago. They are the 1gal size (I wish I had grabbed 5gal)
20200625_114406.jpg

The micron sizes are
They go in the bucket sequentially by size... outermost bag is the finest screen, the innermost is the course mesh.

I prepared the buds by freezing overnight. Next step was to mix up "the mash". I used a 1gal pitcher, ice on bottom... bud/ice/bud.... but ensure to have ice on top. Fill with water and let sit in fridge for an hour.
IMG_20200625_132121_612.jpg

I had to transfer my mash to a bigger container to make it easier to stir.

I stirred vigorously for 10 min, took a break, then did 10 more min of mixing.

Poured mixture into the stack of bubble bags (in a bucket), mixed for a bit, allowed 5 min to settle, then removed the top bag, wringing out the mash into the next screen.

After that, it's just a matter of slowly raising each bag, one by one. It's almost like panning gold. I could dip the bag into the water to wash the hash off the sides, then let it pool in the lowest point to scoop it up with a spoon.
Rinse & repeat for each bag.

This kit also came with a 25 micron drying screen. I just put some paper towels under it & scooped my hash out & piled it there to dry.
20200626_111935.jpg

*lol, that's not my yield tho.... that's just what I've been too lazy to clean up yet.

I let mine sit a few hours, then got impatient. I just folded up the drying screen & towels to press out remaining water.

Again.... sorry for the half-assed tutorial. I'll get it right next time. LoL
:passitleft:

Awesome! Thanks for the write up! I owe many thanks to you for a watering system, strain selection, bubble hash tutorial, and of course gummies recipe. I'm sure I missed others but long story short it is appreciated and benefits many others!

Awesome! Thanks for the write up! I owe many thanks to you for a watering system, strain selection, bubble hash tutorial, and of course gummies recipe. I'm sure I missed others but long story short it is appreciated and benefits many others!
I enjoy doing it! Always feel free to ask. I'll give it my best to answer.

:passitleft:

Since I have so much unused, left over bud, I am tempted to try making hash out of some of it. I’m wondering how it would work in a vaporizer, since I no longer smoke. At worst I guess I could add it to the crushed buds before adding to the heating tube

Since I have so much unused, left over bud, I am tempted to try making hash out of some of it. I’m wondering how it would work in a vaporizer, since I no longer smoke. At worst I guess I could add it to the crushed buds before adding to the heating tube
messier to clean, ive tried it.

Back
Top Bottom