P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Uno mas!
IMG_20200628_112709_460.jpg

Full edit
:thumb:

The "hunny-do list" is getting shorter...
2020-06-28-20-24-40.jpg
2020-06-28-20-25-00.jpg

The new filter is the size of a fucking bucket! LoL

Should do the trick.

4" is getting moved upstairs tomorrow morning. I'm ready for bed already....
:blunt:

Wake n bake today was a chunky ass foxtail I plucked off one of the few Somango buds that I was able to salvage.
2020-06-29-06-18-56.jpg

It's decent smoke too... I'll have to try running it again over the winter.

Not much changing with the plants lately, just a bunch of chores to get the environment dialed in for each room.

This Northern Lights has been catching my eye lately though... She's a happy grower & looks like it's gonna be a solid yield too. Great Structure!
2020-06-29-06-15-26.jpg
2020-06-29-06-16-12.jpg
2020-06-29-06-16-39.jpg
2020-06-29-06-17-27.jpg
2020-06-29-06-18-02.jpg

Ready for some actual buds to start forming up. Most of these flower ladies are between 26-37 days into flower. Some more advanced than others. Hope to get all these environmental controls corrected so I can actually keep the entire harvest this time. LoL

:snowboating:

Well... I finally feel accomplished & comfortable with all 3 growrooms on full blast.

All the fans have been swapped. All I have left to do is change my exterior vent from 1.5" to a 3" exhaust. The new 8" fan I put in the shed creates much more pressure in my ducting than the 4".

It makes a nice fan, blowing out of the ductwork, but I only need a gentle breeze.

Doubling the size of what I exhaust to the outside should drop my RH drastically, and help preserve the life on my new fan a bit longer.

The 4" fan/filter was moved into the veg box upstairs. It draws warm air through the carbon filter that hangs by the lights, then exhausts it into the flower room, right next to the a/c unit.

The upstairs flower room still has the 6" fan/filter, but has been removed from the PVC ductwork, and rerouted to exhaust into the veg box, directly behind the oscillating fan. It picks up the air from alongside the a/c also.

RH has dropped drastically already. Both upstairs rooms are at the exact same temp/rh, and the plants look happier already.

Coming down the home stretch now... once all this shit is set in place, I hope for a few years of headache-free grows.

Holy hell... the chaos of this quarantine is real. LoL

Short story... ran down to the grocery store today to grab some hamburger buns & a tomato for a bbq tonight. Quick easy trip....
LoL

As I'm checking out, I hear this commotion coming from the checkout area, 2 lanes down. Some fat redneck asshole was cursing a blue streak because they asked him to stay behind the plexi, on the sticker.... no sir, you cannot bag your own groceries.

He flips shit!

I gave a "warning shot" as he dropped the F-bomb in front of a lady & her kid. I shout a simple "HEY, WATCH IT BUDDY".

He ignores .... keeps at it.

I walked over... within inches of his face & called him out about badgering employees who have a job to do.

The checkers & baggers were in awe...

I whispered in his ear as I left....
"Get your shit together man.... I promise you, there is always a bigger/badder wolf out there".

Left the store smiling.... saw him walk out after me, staring at his shoes on the way to his car. Looked like his wife was completely appalled by his behavior.

WTF!? That shizz got my heart rate up....

Blunt time.... like a "toddler leg" kinda blunt..... lol

:blunt:

Awesome P, Knight in shining armour.
You made that employees day. I’m sure of it. Good for you buddy!
We were all wearing masks.... they couldn't see my smile either. LoL

Worst part of the whole scenario.... my hand tremors stopped for the first time in years... right about the time my heartbeat topped 160-ish....

.. I think my clock's broken. LoL

Yea people are losing their shit more and more.

I know, right? For the life of me I can’t find my 10.0 pH calibration solution so I can get that 3rd point of cal on my apera pen. No idea where I set it down.

wait, wut?

Need to get pissed more often!
I know right! LoL

My brain operates great at a perfect balance of anger/testosterone/adrenaline.... outside of that realm, I'm just sluggish & shakey.

Strange... It's just another speedbump to navigate

Is it time to play the, "Let's piss off preston and help him out" game yet? :rofl:
You won't get any traction with insults... lol, my soul is about as dead as it gets.

Wanna poke the bear, poke the women & kids within my earshot. LoL

I'm a sucker for a chauvinist.
:laugh:

A lot of us are that way.
These boys coming out to adulthood are something else....
:jawdropper:

Sad thing with my encounter today; ...this dude was like 55-60 y/o.

Actin like a fucking kid in public..... like his dick is the heaviest in the room.

I fucking hate a loud-mouthed shithead... I just can't get behind that...

(Preface to all this.... I'm a staunch Libertarian, I generally cringe at authority)

People who aren't generally predatory are now trying to flex.....
They put their pants on the same way as we do.... one leg at a time.

Humans can be grimy..... I'm not ok with that & intervene where I can without getting cuffed. LoL

Even if you do get popped it’s for a good cause... and it adds character! Lol
One benefit I always have.... I never have to apply for a job again. LoL
I retired in 2013 from the Navy. Any job I have henceforth is "just for fun"

Highly unlikely that I'd ever get "busted" for something, as I know how to avoid crossing that line.

I spent a long portion of my adult life around guys who thought their dick size actually mattered.... none of them ever made the cut.

Fuck-a-punk with a loud mouth... those are the easy ones.... the silent guys are the ones they need to watch....

Back
Top Bottom