P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

It’s the Instagram mentality, when they flex in real life it don’t go so good for them.
I always love the change in demeanor as I get close to them. LoL

From a distance, I look about 5'10" and skinny AF.

When I actually stand upright, I come in a bit bigger than they assume. LoL

The "whoops" look is always worth it.

Skinny dudes can be decieving.
:laugh:

I retired in 2013 from the Navy. Any job I have henceforth is "just for fun"
Although I’m in Canada, Thanks for your service.
Fuck-a-punk with a loud mouth... those are the easy ones.... the silent guys are the ones they need to watch....
I hear you on that brother. That bark is usually worse that the bite.

I hear you on that brother. That bark is usually worse that the bite.
Generally accurate..... the loudest is the least worry in a sketch situation.

Watch for the guy who backs himself to the exit....

Baddest street fighter I ever knew looked like a girl could whoop him but when he fought he was friggen scary!
I used to recruit SEALS..... from water polo teams, cross country runners, distance swimmers & endurance guys.

Muscle is heavy & sinks

Arachnodactyly?
Or do the palms match? Lol
God just blessed me with the amazing ability to "bitch slap" TF outta someone. LoL

Hands look like Bigfoot's skeleton. LoL

Skinny AF, but efficient

Spent a good majority of my military career as a firearms instructor. Many different commands, many different personalities. One thing I can say.... size means shit...
I've seen quite a few 5'6" mofo's that could destroy an entire city.

After I got hurt, I landed on a desk, recruiting said personnel

It takes a good bit to get me shook. LoL
These country boys think they're fucking Ali.

When I was younger we always settle things like men in the parking lot with our fists. The problem now a days is all the punks carrying a knife or a gun and they think they're tough. I always remember that I am to old to fight and to young to die at the hands of some bitch ass Punk. That being said I always stand up for my rights at all cost!
One perk we have down here. Both my wife & I are licensed for concealed carry.

Absolute last resort, but still nice to know we are able to defend ourselves without fear of jail.

Yeah that's definitely a problem with Canada if the authorities had their way the whole country would be disarmed except for the law enforcement.you're not even allowed to keep a firearm in your home ready to go in case you need to protect your home or your family. Everything is supposed to be locked up and secure. And they just banned a whole shitload of so-called assault rifles. One day your allowed to possess them and sell them the next day they are a prohibited weapon and you doing some serious time if you get caught doing either.

Yeah that's definitely a problem with Canada if the authorities had their way the whole country would be disarmed except for the law enforcement.you're not even allowed to keep a firearm in your home ready to go in case you need to protect your home or your family. Everything is supposed to be locked up and secure. And they just banned a whole shitload of so-called assault rifles. One day your allowed to possess them and sell them the next day they are a prohibited weapon and you doing some serious time if you get caught doing either.
It's a nice perk, but we also get a few nutjobs who just happen to "squeak by" that federal background check...
Sometimes they have one too...

Double edged sword on occasion.

Thankfully, I live in a community of around 1600 pop. LoL... we all know each other. We tend to protect each other naturally. Anyone disrupting the "herd" generally gets ousted pretty quick

One perk we have down here. Both my wife & I are licensed for concealed carry.

Absolute last resort, but still nice to know we are able to defend ourselves without fear of jail.
Finally submitted my permit to purchase for my first 9mm well handgun really. I have always had shotguns and rifles but figured a handgun would be nice. I still want to do the conceal and carry but just did the permit to purchase to fast track picking it up. I bought it black friday and still haven't gotten her home yet. Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0 9mm.

you got the notice too eh?
They wouldn't know what to do if they saw my gun locker... lol

My "crown jewel" is an Accuracy International AX338 that I built when I was in the service.

It's hit a target at 1.2 miles in my hands.... I think the current record with it is 2.1mi, by a Canadian Sniper.
:thumb:

Well done gangsta! That's a g ass shot....

As far as "assault rifles"
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We got 19 of em from .17 HMR, up to 308...

They only assault when assaulted.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom