P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Honestly, with no long gun registration I’m not really sure how they expect to police it without it just being based on an “honesty” rule.
Long gun rules are my "bread & butta". LoL
Most of mine have a 3-5 round "box magazine" so they meet nationwide laws...

Other than the long guns, my wife & I own custom skeet shotguns, and 2 pistols. Her concealed & mine...

However they want to classify guns, someone will find another way....

We hunt, sport shoot, hobby shoot, and carry a pistol everywhere. But.... also try to only spread love....

Contradictory huh? LoL

Honestly, with no long gun registration I’m not really sure how they expect to police it without it just being based on an “honesty” rule.
Remember what happened last time they tried to run and gun registration that Alan Rock and the liberal started. Ended up costing billions of dollars and the crime statistics just kept going up. They were only punishing the law-abiding firearm owners. Criminals aren't buying their guns legally so they scrapped it. I've got a few ranging from 22 to 375H&H and always something handy in my home for protection. I hope I never need it but couldn't live with myself if something happened to my loved ones and I could have protected them and I didn't.

We hunt, sport shoot, hobby shoot, and carry a pistol everywhere. But.... also try to only spread love....

Contradictory huh? LoL

Lol,
Maybe to blue collars. Not the average joe.

Remember what happened last time they tried to run and gun registration that Alan Rock and the liberal started. Ended up costing billions of dollars and the crime statistics just kept going up. They were only punishing the law-abiding firearm owners. Criminals aren't buying their guns legally so they scrapped it. I've got a few ranging from 22 to 375H&H and always something handy in my home for protection. I hope I never need it but couldn't live with myself if something happened to my loved ones and I could have protected them and I didn't.
I hear you on that Smokey. You are absolutely right, I’ve had this conversation many a time with friends. Citizens with PALs aren’t going out buying firearms to rob the corner store and shoot people, punishing the law abiding citizen does nothing but cause friction and animosity. Sad really.

I just crack up over the "assualt" rifle lingo. I have a semi auto 30-06 but it has a wood stock so most people look at that as less "assualty"

Makes my head hurt. Stay safe, my friends:passitleft:

I just crack up over the "assualt" rifle lingo. I have a semi auto 30-06 but it has a wood stock so most people look at that as less "assualty"

Makes my head hurt. Stay safe, my friends:passitleft:
I love comparing my .17HMR to a .177 bb or pellet gun. LoL

People chuckle, til they see that BB tag a soda can @ 100 yards. LoL

17 Remington is a pretty cool round also
My oldest son (17) and I actually shoot "micro targets" with some small caliber rifles.

He has my old 10/22 with a fuck-ton of custom shit.
I shoot a .17 HMR now.

We generally stick to targets that are smaller than an aspirin @ around 100 yards.

My boy currently has me beat with a "fuck-boy luck shot" at 110 yards on a toothpick...

...I'm gonna hit it eventually. LoL

Cocky little fuck... wonder where he learnt that. LoL

My favorite was a Remington 700 BDL in 220 Swift. I hand loaded for that one. Velocity settles around 3850 fps. I could load to over 4000 fps but groups really opened up after 3850. My best group was 5 shots sub minute of angle at 100 yards.

My favorite was a Remington 700 BDL in 220 Swift. I hand loaded for that one. Velocity settles around 3850 fps. I could load to over 4000 fps but groups really opened up after 3850. My best group was 5 shots sub minute of angle at 100 yards.
I carried a RM 700 for about 6 years of my career. LoL

Chambered in 300 WinMag. LoL

Out of all my rifles.... that 700 is still my top pick.
:thumb:

The long gun registry here in Canada was a knee-jerk reaction to a street shooting at the time, writ by fools that wouldn’t know a flintlock from a cannon to appease a public that knew even less than the idiots that wrote it.

I refused to register my rifles due to the way the law had been written and I am just one of the majority who flipped the gov’t the bird over it. They wrote it such that if I died, I couldn’t leave my Model 1893 38-55 Marlin to my boys because they were not old enough at the time to ”possess” firearms, and the gun has been in the family since the 1930s

The long gun registry here in Canada was a knee-jerk reaction to a street shooting at the time, writ by fools that wouldn’t know a flintlock from a cannon to appease a public that knew even less than the idiots that wrote it.

I refused to register my rifles due to the way the law had been written and I am just one of the majority who flipped the gov’t the bird over it. They wrote it such that if I died, I couldn’t leave my Model 1893 38-55 Marlin to my boys because they were not old enough at the time to ”possess” firearms, and the gun has been in the family since the 1930s
I'm a little more skeptical of the government and think they are far more intentional than incompetent, but I hear you. I'll be over here with my tinfoil hat and guns

I'm a little more skeptical of the government and think they are far more intentional than incompetent, but I hear you. I'll be over here with my tinfoil hat and guns
I've found my range to be just as accurate with a tin-foil hat or not...

LoL

Lesson being, they are ALL capable of surprising you

You won't get any traction with insults... lol, my soul is about as dead as it gets.

Wanna poke the bear, poke the women & kids within my earshot. LoL

I'm a sucker for a chauvinist.
:laugh:

I will make note of that in case we need to piss you off. :rofl:

I mean, you know, to help you out and all. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

With the new law in Canada and their labelling the guns as assault rifles and making them a prohibited weapon. Also includes guns with a bore size over a certain diameter. Included in that category is a 50 calibre also 10 gauge shotgun is now classified as an assault rifle in Canada because of the bore diameter. I am adopting Charlton Heston mantra when he was spokesperson for the NRA. You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead hands! :headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

With the new law in Canada and their labelling the guns as assault rifles and making them a prohibited weapon. Also includes guns with a bore size over a certain diameter. Included in that category is a 50 calibre also 10 gauge shotgun is now classified as an assault rifle in Canada because of the bore diameter. I am adopting Charlton Heston mantra when he was spokesperson for the NRA. You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead hands! :headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:
So my 50 cal. Muzzle loader would be an assault rifle haha. I love that thing. One hollow point and no whitetail buck is walking away. I don't have to track these days haha

Back
Top Bottom