P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

So my 50 cal. Muzzle loader would be an assault rifle haha. I love that thing. One hollow point and no whitetail buck is walking away. I don't have to track these days haha
I'm not sure if there is a exemption for muzzleloaders or not. But a 50 cal rifle is a no-no I know a person with one. I believe he paid 13,000 cdn for it now your just supposed to hand it over to them for free. Sounds fair:eek:

Finally submitted my permit to purchase for my first 9mm well handgun really. I have always had shotguns and rifles but figured a handgun would be nice. I still want to do the conceal and carry but just did the permit to purchase to fast track picking it up. I bought it black friday and still haven't gotten her home yet. Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0 9mm.

Get a 9x21 or a 357sig. More fun. More faster. Better against glass in a pinch. Still a 9mm on the forms if your stuck with caliber size up there.

Pics from the veg box.
2020-06-30-20-10-47.jpg
2020-06-30-20-11-11.jpg
2020-06-30-20-11-42.jpg

Seems they really like the SP150. It might stay in the box from now on...
:thumb:

I carried a RM 700 for about 6 years of my career. LoL

Chambered in 300 WinMag. LoL

Out of all my rifles.... that 700 is still my top pick.
:thumb:

love the rm700. Mmmmm mmmmmm. There’s a certain custom rifle shop with sniper in the name that I keep looking at 700’s on. Have for years, just never went through with it. All kinds of things they do for upgrades and whatnot. Lotta coin though. :(

Damn man!! Back to your old ways!! threads moving fast!
I fell behind, and was three pages back. Crazy story about the douche-canoe at the store! Some people just don’t get it.

great bud shots! :high-five:
Good to see ya brotha!

You know how I do... lol, always runnin' off at the mouth.
:rofl: keeps shit exciting!

:passitleft:

Girls look happy and healthy as usual.......

Outlaw guns,, only outlaws will have guns??? Guess I'm going, outlaw?????

Upstairs flower room is doing great right now!
2020-07-01-16-20-12.jpg

Can't say the same for the group that is out in the shed under the HPS. They look like hammered dogshit.... Humidity wiped them out good..... I think this will be my last run out there.... I'm gonna throttle back to the 2 upstairs rooms for awhile.

love the rm700. Mmmmm mmmmmm. There’s a certain custom rifle shop with sniper in the name that I keep looking at 700’s on. Have for years, just never went through with it. All kinds of things they do for upgrades and whatnot. Lotta coin though. :(
My Remington wasn't too bad... My old 10/22 was pretty pricey to build, but tgat AX338 takes the cake. LoL

I bought it from a Accuracy International sales rep who visited the Team when I was stationed out there.

They literally built these rifles "to the hilt" so they could sign a contract with the NSW community.

After the demo, they were basically trash to the rep. I bought one. LoL

I paid the cost of the upgrades, the base rifle was free. LoL

.... it still values at around twice the value of my truck. LoL

...I've never regretted it.
If I ever started to think of selling it, I'd go shoot a watermelon at 2000+ lol

It's life-changing

Upstairs flower room is doing great right now!
2020-07-01-16-20-12.jpg

Can't say the same for the group that is out in the shed under the HPS. They look like hammered dogshit.... Humidity wiped them out good..... I think this will be my last run out there.... I'm gonna throttle back to the 2 upstairs rooms for awhile.
Sorry to hear about the humidity. I'm learning she can be a biatch. Maybe down the road tou can have a certain strain in there. Not sure what parameters you are dealing with though. I had higher than ideal humidity this last run but luckily the two strains were more sativa and didn't seem to have an issue.

Sorry to hear about the humidity. I'm learning she can be a biatch. Maybe down the road tou can have a certain strain in there. Not sure what parameters you are dealing with though. I had higher than ideal humidity this last run but luckily the two strains were more sativa and didn't seem to have an issue.
I have a few parts & pieces that I've bought to remedy the issue.... I'm just getting burnt out on running all 3 rooms.

I think I'll keep the shed "in queue" in case of emergency, but I want to shut it down & focus a bit more on "the perfect run" opposed to trying to yield pounds from ounce plants.

I have a few parts & pieces that I've bought to remedy the issue.... I'm just getting burnt out on running all 3 rooms.

I think I'll keep the shed "in queue" in case of emergency, but I want to shut it down & focus a bit more on "the perfect run" opposed to trying to yield pounds from ounce plants.
Makes sense! I may start growing more seasonally indoors vs outdoors based on this year's outcome. Indoors is perfect in the winter here but the summer temps and humidity is a struggle occasionally. Outdoor has been going very smooth though. Fun to adapt as things unfold

Here's the haggard hookers who reside in "The Hood". LoL
2020-07-01-20-14-47.jpg
2020-07-01-20-17-52.jpg
2020-07-01-20-20-55.jpg

Hard to distinguish one from the next.... it's a big ol shrub right now. LoL

They are just all markedly "bruised & beaten" in comparison to their uptown cousins in the attic...

After many coffees and blunts, I made it through this here journal! It was my morning grow class for the last few days...I gotta thank you P9mm, and all the contributors to this thread. Much inspiration in growing here, your buds are ridiculous man! I’m definitely in for this ride! Thanks again fellas, time for another blunt...
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom