P9milly & Bilbo's Smoke Reports!

Bilbo'n'Milly

Yooooo whats going on 420 people. Bilbo and Milly coming through with a little joint adventure!. Many fun times and threads to come but first we're kickin it off like this!!

Now don't let the name put you off from posting YOUR smoke reports. @Preston9mm and I (@Bilbobudkin420 ) wanted a place to compile all of our strain reviews for the masses to peruse but we fully encourage EVERYBODY! To share their smoke reports and strain reviews with us.
Blessings @420

Cinderella 99 x Blueberry (FAST) from @SeedsMan grown by @Bilbobudkin420
The first C99 x blueberry bud has been trimmed. This is one of the smaller buds that i took out just for a smoke test. Shes just about where i like her in terms of dry before jar. Still gonna leave in the box until later today to trim her up though, family dutys n what not :p. Shes very jack herrer heavy this pheno but the berries is there in the background and it has seemed to be getting more prevelant as she drys so i suspect it will come through a lot more once curing begins. Shes hella frosty cuz!!

Well its official... I love this strain. C99 x Blueberry for the win. As i said she is Herrer heavy but the berries and sweet juicyness is there just begging to come out to play. 1/3 of a doobie and im feeling niiiice. Head high but my aching muscles from pushing 10 hour labouring shifts are just melting away. 8/10 taste considering she aint been cured yet is pretty damn tasty i will be updating after a 2 week minimum cure though. 8/10 high would be a 9 but im a straight up indica head and this aint got the chong eye factor. She's a perfect hybrid dont get me wrong you can smoke this morning, noon or night, get shit did and have a blessed nights sleep after :p

I'm drooling man!!!!!! :goodjob:

When you associate it to Jack Herrer are you refering to the incense pheno maybe!?

I cant wait to grow this strain myself!

have a great day
Thank you @SeedsMan ! Yer the incensy musky aroma, also bud structure.
Cinderella 99 was bred from a seed found in a bag of jack herrer from a amsterdam coffee shop. Little bit of history there for ya ;)

Yeah man thanks!

I'm in love with incense terpenes and Jack herrer was the first good strain that I met in my early dayz! since then I'm always looking for this kind of terpenes profile in the strains I grow!

i'm asking it because sometimes people describe the jack herrer as grapefruit!

:Namaste:
Hmmm the only jack herrer ive come across is the incensy/almost baby sick smell lol. Most of what comes through here is from clone though so you never see much pheno variation as its usually from the same handful of growers in the area

Yeeeeeaaaaah Buddy!
:high-five:

I'll throw something together for a few of my recent strains.... Maybe I should smoke each one again today, to make sure their reports are accurate.
:lot-o-toke:

:( I didn't make the list. Just giving you grief. Nice buds and write up. Makes me wanna try some.
:drool:
Haha i could be there for hours naming em... actually heres a few more lol @MrSauga @Kitchenhawk @conradino23 @DV-travis @lazyfish @SweetSue @stoneotter lmao. I see you in the notifications anyway bro ;) appreciate the love.
Thanks mate. The berrys is definitely coming through more and more the highs changing a little aswell. Feeling a bit more stoney or could be cos i blazed one down on the way to work and rolled another at break time... who knows lol.
You chopped anything note worthy you'd like to share?

Cinderella 99 x Blueberry (FAST) from @SeedsMan grown by @Bilbobudkin420
The first C99 x blueberry bud has been trimmed. This is one of the smaller buds that i took out just for a smoke test. Shes just about where i like her in terms of dry before jar. Still gonna leave in the box until later today to trim her up though, family dutys n what not :p. Shes very jack herrer heavy this pheno but the berries is there in the background and it has seemed to be getting more prevelant as she drys so i suspect it will come through a lot more once curing begins. Shes hella frosty cuz!!

Well its official... I love this strain. C99 x Blueberry for the win. As i said she is Herrer heavy but the berries and sweet juicyness is there just begging to come out to play. 1/3 of a doobie and im feeling niiiice. Head high but my aching muscles from pushing 10 hour labouring shifts are just melting away. 8/10 taste considering she aint been cured yet is pretty damn tasty i will be updating after a 2 week minimum cure though. 8/10 high would be a 9 but im a straight up indica head and this aint got the chong eye factor. She's a perfect hybrid dont get me wrong you can smoke this morning, noon or night, get shit did and have a blessed nights sleep after :p

:welldone:

Could someone point me to the smoke report for dummies? I really suck at this part.
Hahaha!
Any of them that I write! :rofl:

.....ooooohhh, you said "for" not "from". Hahaha!

Hang out for awhile buddy! We'll all learn a lil something together.
:thumb:

Could someone point me to the smoke report for dummies? I really suck at this part.
Best advice i can give you is just think simple. Think if it resembles a type of fruit or chocolate/candy or spice first. Then think about other base strains it reminds you of (haze, skunk, kush, diesel) that will also help to determine the flavours that are there. For example hazes tend to be more citrusy and incence like. Kush can either lean towards pine or more chemical like diesels.
Put on some music crack out the jar get to sniffing and rolling. Close ya eyes and let the tastes n smells come to you :p

It's always a pleasure to watch a member find a chemovar that lights them up. Nice frosty bud there, sir. :thumb:

The Carnival I grow and promote is possibly higher in terpinolene than Jack Herer, so I think of them as cousins. :laughtwo: The cross with Blueberry sounds delicious. I do my best to avoid anything "stoney," and I found it interesting that you didn't feel any of the anticipated indica influence from the blueberry terpenes. Well done @SeedsMan :bravo: One of the reasons I smoke Carnival is the ability to stay alert and productive right up to the moment I decide it's time to call it a day.

Thanks everyone..looks like a cool thread!
I'm like DV though.. I can't describe flavors or smells. Maybe there's some sort of tut on this, but I relate it to wine tasting, or worse, when the server opens a bottle and gives you a sample and you say 'very good' only 'cuz you saw it on TV.
I'll see what I can learn, which shouldn't be too difficult considering the group in here :)

Thanks for the invite. You're right about names..I know @Mr. Magoo and @ProfessorFlora would be interested in this as well.

Alright.. here we go!
:headbanger:

Laughing Buddha, photo/fem.
Barney's Farm

So, I'll start off by saying, Laughing Buddha by @Barneys Farm Official is the healthiest and one of the easiest plants I've ever grown. Biggest yield as well. I was thoroughly impressed and will definitely run it again.

Her dry harvest was 323g... from a 5 gal pot! :thedoubletake:

On with the dirty details...

She was a bit sneaky during the early flowering weeks; decieving. LoL The scent was fruity, but very faint. She was just in the middle of all her cousins, hiding a glorious secret.
About 5-6 weeks into flower, I kept noticing the smell of breakfast sausage in the grow room. Savory, herbal.... but everytime I smell Buddha, I still get that faint fruit smell and nothing else.

Now that the buds have dried up and have a little curing time, the herbal smells are way more pronounced. If I open that curing jar, anywhere in my house, the entire place smells of good food & weed. LoL The savory food smell is a new one for me.

It is lost in the smoke though. The best way I can describe the smoke flavor... indiscernible weed flavor... with a bit of fruity aftertaste.
Here's a few bud shots from my girl:

The high though.... Hold on to your bootstraps. Holy hell, it's aggressive.
:cheesygrinsmiley:
Very racey... I harvested with very few amber tricomes. I like my sativas to spin me up enough to vacuum the ceilings of my house.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

My favorite part of the strain.... it lives up to the name. This is a very social & giggly high. Oh my.... GIGGLY!

Downside; it can definitely aggravate my anxiety if I have not taken my normal CBD dose for the day. That CBD, everyday, balances that side effect great... for most of the racey stuff I love so much.

I've laughed myself to tears more times in the last week than I have in a long time.

Hope I did the ol' LB some justice with this report.

:snowboating:

Back
Top Bottom