P9milly & Bilbo's Smoke Reports!

You chopped anything note worthy you'd like to share?

Off the last crop. Only been curing for about 3 weeks. I'm not the best on flavors, smoking the cigs has dulled the taste buds over time.

Sweet Trainwreck Auto by Sweet Seeds

The plant was much smaller than last time I grew it. I'm contributing it to very cold tent temps for the first half of the grow. But she was frostier, which has been a result of every strain I have grown after I upgraded my lighting. I ground up that nug and put half of it in the Arizer desktop vape and filled 2 bags off of it. Testers were Myself, Son, Son's friend, and the Wife. Taste at this point is a little lemony. Some buds that I had from the last time I grew it are more Iced Tea with Lemon but they sat on a shelf for 2 years. The effect is more sativa leaning, head rather than body. The wife and I had less than the boys (yes they are of age). Son's friend had too much. First 20 minutes he was yapping "This is gonna be the best night of my life". Then the nausea of having too much caught up with him. It was his first time with the vape and its kinda been my experience that regular smokers tend to think they aren't getting as much without those huge clouds of smoke. He had about 3/4-1 bag by himself. He ended up getting sick and spent much of the next 3 hours sitting on the floor of the bathroom in front of the toilet. Hope that wasn't the definition of the best night of his life. The son ended up in the La-Z-Boy, covered in a blanket, with a huge ass smile on his face. The wife and I had the least and turned on a comedy and laughed our asses off. Interested to see how this cures out. Last time I grew it I wasn't a fan at first, then after it sat for 2 years...look out. Kinda like the Lemmons scene in Wolf of Wall Street. My previous take on the strain....

Watch out for that Sweet Trainwreck Auto. That stuff will make you see visions. My son was playing YouTube videos of a redneck squirrel trap that involved a shotgun. After the trap sprung, and the squirrel was shot, I could have sworn that I could see the squirrel's soul rising up towards the top of the screen. I watched it over and over in disbelief of the camera catching proof of the afterlife. When sober it's pretty clear it's a rope and wire mesh that was part of the traps activation mechanism. Hence, the strain has been renamed "Squirrel Soul" in our house. I've also seen the line in my no line bifocals and had an experience where my glasses turned into binoculars (everything was super close up). Some trippy stuff.

Fruit Punch Auto by Heavyweight Seeds

First to sample her was the son's friend (occurred the week before the Trainwreck episode). It had only been in a jar for a week or so. I didn't get too much info from him on the exact effects but he said "That's the highest I've been in my life". Granted he's just reached the age of majority, so his "life" hasn't been as long as most, but he has been smoking for several years prior (nothing supplied by me during that time). Interested to see what this strain was about, my son wanted to partake from the vape. I had just partaken in some Northern Lights Gummies (per Preston's recipe, thanks bud) so I din't have but 2 drags from the bag. The wife jumped in for 2 or 3 hits, the rest of 2 bags was all the son. Even very raw, there is a hint of tropical fruits and berries. A nice smooth smoke. The wife coughs quite easy, even from the vape, and had no coughing fits. We turned on a Ron White Netflix comedy special. We all laughed our asses off. Good giggle weed. Cerebral. about 45 minutes in, the son was folded in half on the foot of our bed. Sitting Indian Style with his face planted on the mattress. Twenty minutes later, he got up and wandered to his room. As the tv show finished, he reappeared in our bedroom door. He says "It's like everything is on rewind". Not sure exactly what that meant. He disappeared back to his room. Ten minutes later he reappeared. Same sentence, "It's like everything is on rewind". Away he walked again. Ten more minutes. Same scenario as the last two times. Everyone eventually went to bed. The next morning. He walks in our bedroom. He says "Man, that Fruit Punch is some trippy stuff. It was like everything was on rewind". I replied "Yeah, you told us that three times last night". Of the bud in stock in the home dispensary, Fruit Punch and Blue Dream are the top two at the moment.

OK, here's what I found on table data. It's an idea, that's all. I can see this being a great thread but may become hard to find anything quickly.

Table Support
After many member requests, the ability to copy and paste a data table has been added, so this should please quite a few. You can c&p tables from most sources, including the web and Excel. Or you can use the BB code button for tables and choose the row/columns, then add data.

DateStrainReviewerBreederLink
02/18/19CandidaPreston9mmMedical Marijuana GeneticsClick Here
02/18/19Cinderella 99 x BlueberryBilbobudkin420FastBudsClick Here
02/18/19Laughing BuddhaPreston9mmBarney's FarmClick Here
Very nice brother. We'll have a look n see how we can work it cuz.
Wrong breeder on the c99 though lol its seedsman my friend.

Off the last crop. Only been curing for about 3 weeks. I'm not the best on flavors, smoking the cigs has dulled the taste buds over time.

Sweet Trainwreck Auto by Sweet Seeds

The plant was much smaller than last time I grew it. I'm contributing it to very cold tent temps for the first half of the grow. But she was frostier, which has been a result of every strain I have grown after I upgraded my lighting. I ground up that nug and put half of it in the Arizer desktop vape and filled 2 bags off of it. Testers were Myself, Son, Son's friend, and the Wife. Taste at this point is a little lemony. Some buds that I had from the last time I grew it are more Iced Tea with Lemon but they sat on a shelf for 2 years. The effect is more sativa leaning, head rather than body. The wife and I had less than the boys (yes they are of age). Son's friend had too much. First 20 minutes he was yapping "This is gonna be the best night of my life". Then the nausea of having too much caught up with him. It was his first time with the vape and its kinda been my experience that regular smokers tend to think they aren't getting as much without those huge clouds of smoke. He had about 3/4-1 bag by himself. He ended up getting sick and spent much of the next 3 hours sitting on the floor of the bathroom in front of the toilet. Hope that wasn't the definition of the best night of his life. The son ended up in the La-Z-Boy, covered in a blanket, with a huge ass smile on his face. The wife and I had the least and turned on a comedy and laughed our asses off. Interested to see how this cures out. Last time I grew it I wasn't a fan at first, then after it sat for 2 years...look out. Kinda like the Lemmons scene in Wolf of Wall Street. My previous take on the strain....

Watch out for that Sweet Trainwreck Auto. That stuff will make you see visions. My son was playing YouTube videos of a redneck squirrel trap that involved a shotgun. After the trap sprung, and the squirrel was shot, I could have sworn that I could see the squirrel's soul rising up towards the top of the screen. I watched it over and over in disbelief of the camera catching proof of the afterlife. When sober it's pretty clear it's a rope and wire mesh that was part of the traps activation mechanism. Hence, the strain has been renamed "Squirrel Soul" in our house. I've also seen the line in my no line bifocals and had an experience where my glasses turned into binoculars (everything was super close up). Some trippy stuff.

Fruit Punch Auto by Heavyweight Seeds

I don't have a pic of her at the moment. First to sample her was the son's friend (occurred the week before the Trainwreck episode). It had only been in a jar for a week or so. I didn't get too much info from him on the exact effects but he said "That's the highest I've been in my life". Granted he's just reached the age of majority, so his "life" hasn't been as long as most, but he has been smoking for several years prior (nothing supplied by me during that time). Interested to see what this strain was about, my son wanted to partake from the vape. I had just partaken in some Northern Lights Gummies (per Preston's recipe, thanks bud) so I din't have but 2 drags from the bag. The wife jumped in for 2 or 3 hits, the rest of 2 bags was all the son. Even very raw, there is a hint of tropical fruits and berries. A nice smooth smoke. The wife coughs quite easy, even from the vape, and had no coughing fits. We turned on a Ron White Netflix comedy special. We all laughed our asses off. Good giggle weed. Cerebral. about 45 minutes in, the son was folded in half on the foot of our bed. Sitting Indian Style with his face planted on the mattress. Twenty minutes later, he got up and wandered to his room. As the tv show finished, he reappeared in our bedroom door. He says "It's like everything is on rewind". Not sure exactly what that meant. He disappeared back to his room. Ten minutes later he reappeared. Same sentence, "It's like everything is on rewind". Away he walked again. Ten more minutes. Same scenario as the last two times. Everyone eventually went to bed. The next morning. He walks in our bedroom. He says "Man, that Fruit Punch is some trippy stuff. It was like everything was on rewind". I replied "Yeah, you told us that three times last night". Of the bud in stock in the home dispensary, Fruit Punch and Blue Dream are the top two at the moment.
Haaaaaah. Young lungs. How i wish i could get that high still lol. Im gonna try this weekend i swear to God. Ima get higher than giraffe nuts

Thanks. misread the brackets as the Breeder and bought from Seedsman. Didn't realize it was their own genetics. Fixed in here.
Sweet brooo. Yer its their own genetics. Some stonkers in their line up cuz i tell theeee

Good to know. I have their Gelato OG that I'll be trying soon.

I added links to that table so it takes you to the place to buy the seeds. I only did it for the ones who are sponsors at 420. I also linked members profiles.

I'm just screwing around, so don't feel obligated to use it, and feel free to take it and run with it if you like.

Good to know. I have their Gelato OG that I'll be trying soon.
Bilbo... you still have a few of these too? I think I've got 2-3 of them....

I feel another group grow picking up steam... lol
:thumb:

Bilbo... you still have a few of these too? I think I've got 2-3 of them....

I feel another group grow picking up steam... lol
:thumb:
Haha i got one left cos i dropped the other down the sink when i was germinating :rofl:
Yer she'll have to be included in the summer line up aswell. Ima take a bunch of clones from this one i got running aswell anyway so you know im in fam.
Ill keep those clones runnig until i drop the other one aswell and compare em. Keep the keeper of the 2 :p

Haha i got one left cos i dropped the other down the sink when i was germinating :rofl:
Yer she'll have to be included in the summer line up aswell. Ima take a bunch of clones from this one i got running aswell anyway so you know im in fam
I dig it!
I'll plan for one over the summer too.
:high-five:

OK, summer Gelato it is. I'll pop mine outside at first signs of warm weather. Should be late April hopefully ;)
Nice! I'm shooting for a drop date of 5/5.

Boom!
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom