P9milly & Bilbo's Smoke Reports!

Oh yeah. Need poofs to do stain reviews. But took 3 pages in to get an invite. Wow I need to bring more than poofs I guess.
Didn't Lopin get an invite in the opening post? Bwahahaha!

Jus playin homie! Great to have ya!
:headbanger:

That Amnesika 2.0 coming hard! Super dense and lovely. This is a critical heavy pheno for sure! This is the pheno i wanna find though when i get around to hunting this strain. Taste is super musky with a slight sour sherberty taste with some berry skunky notes to it. Beautiful bitta smoke man. This phenos the night time baby for sure.
Out of 3 i got 2 of the pretty much same pheno although the one thats just finished drying smells more fruity, havent had a opportunity to test that one yet.
Grow wise they were a little touchy but still my fault for letting em have something to complain about right?.

Grow: 7/10
Taste 9/10
Smell 8/10
High 10/10
Overall: 8/10

Evening all so smoke report on......

Gauva Kush
Mystery sativa
6/10 smoke.
4/10 appearance

Grown outdoors and was seeded, seeds were quite large and uniform in size..
She is easy on the nose with a ripe fruit smell or fruit just going over ripe, not necessarily guava though...
The buds are small finger length in size and tight/compact and you have to pull the buds apart, I popped the bud into my grinder and it was 6/10 for clogging up the grinder so I used scissors...lol

Maby myself a nice fat smoke and oof I went into the garden happily smoking and daydreaming....lol
A sativa it was not and more of indica dom in terms of effect, more of chill and relax buzz but pleased to report I noticed it dulled the back pain for a cpl hours so I've been happily toking away on it all day....lol

Guava Kush...

image.jpeg

Evening all so smoke report on......

Gauva Kush
Mystery sativa
6/10 smoke.
4/10 appearance

Grown outdoors and was seeded, seeds were quite large and uniform in size..
She is easy on the nose with a ripe fruit smell or fruit just going over ripe, not necessarily guava though...
The buds are small finger length in size and tight/compact and you have to pull the buds apart, I popped the bud into my grinder and it was 6/10 for clogging up the grinder so I used scissors...lol

Maby myself a nice fat smoke and oof I went into the garden happily smoking and daydreaming....lol
A sativa it was not and more of indica dom in terms of effect, more of chill and relax buzz but pleased to report I noticed it dulled the back pain for a cpl hours so I've been happily toking away on it all day....lol

Guava Kush...

Nice one smeegs! Glad you gave a smoke report a shot :p sounds like a decent smoke man. One of them old school sativa/indie hybrids it reminds me of.

Nice one smeegs! Glad you gave a smoke report a shot :p sounds like a decent smoke man. One of them old school sativa/indie hybrids it reminds me of.

It's a pretty solid smoke mr.Budkins, aches and pains melted away rather pleasantly, def a firm favourite with me..... :snowboating:

Got a GSC for tonight's review although I'm of mixed verdict on her.....

It's a pretty solid smoke mr.Budkins, aches and pains melted away rather pleasantly, def a firm favourite with me..... :snowboating:

Got a GSC for tonight's review although I'm of mixed verdict on her.....
Hey any smoke report is a good report cuz whether it be good or bad. The community must know! Lol

Girl Scout Cookies...

I have mixed feelings with this as its not what I expected at all from everything I heard about it, this plant was revegged according to the grower that's why the buds are so larfy but that doesn't make sense as I've revegged girls and their buds make this a laughing stock.
Smell and flavor were nice actually, got wisps of a candy smell like those big round crazy colored rock candy lollipops.

Smoke wise she was a bit underwhelming to be honest, not worth r70g I'd rather picked up another 2g of the guava.
It was just an average buzz, gone after bout n hour really..

Smell-8/10
Look-5/10
Taste-8/10

Value for money no...

I'd like to grow this sometime as the 60/40 genetics I like.

Girl Scout Cookies...

I have mixed feelings with this as its not what I expected at all from everything I heard about it, this plant was revegged according to the grower that's why the buds are so larfy but that doesn't make sense as I've revegged girls and their buds make this a laughing stock.
Smell and flavor were nice actually, got wisps of a candy smell like those big round crazy colored rock candy lollipops.

Smoke wise she was a bit underwhelming to be honest, not worth r70g I'd rather picked up another 2g of the guava.
It was just an average buzz, gone after bout n hour really..

Smell-8/10
Look-5/10
Taste-8/10

Value for money no...

I'd like to grow this sometime as the 60/40 genetics I like.
Shame she didnt cut the mustard for ya smeegs.
To be fair i dont think shes a outdoor suited girl. Unless she wasnt yours and grown indoors then i just dont think the grower brought out the best in it. Most GSC i see is tight, hard golf ball nugs, covered in trichomes.

Shame she didnt cut the mustard for ya smeegs.
To be fair i dont think shes a outdoor suited girl. Unless she wasnt yours and grown indoors then i just dont think the grower brought out the best in it. Most GSC i see is tight, hard golf ball nugs, covered in trichomes.

I have 2 Fastbuds GSC going now. One is far more leafy than the other. Both are pretty crystal covered.

Well after a few weeks of curing now I was finally able to dip into my jars of the Critical+2.0 ladies for a sample! With #1 having been harvested at first light after her 12 hr dark period and #2 being harvested after a 72hr dark period I wanted to do a test between the 2 plants to determine if an extended dark period really makes a difference in the smoke or quality of bud. After this time I can say definitively that IMO the dark period really does nothing beneficial to smoke, look, taste, or smell. The smoke was equally smooth and tasty between both plants with no difference that I can report!! I hope this helps anyone in the decision making of using and extended dark period or not! Now that that’s out of the way let’s get to the smoke report!

Aroma
-Lavender
-Fuel
-Floral
-Sweet

Taste
-Sour cherries
-Lavender
-Diesel

Effects of High
-Strong/Fast acting
-Clear Headed
-Relaxing/Sedative

I would definitely recommend this if your looking for a relaxing strain and a good strong smoke! It kicks in after the first few pulls and lets you know she’s there! Following up with a strong body stone and relaxing high this is a really enjoyable med for my back. After a each joint this afternoon I felt relaxed and fantastic for a few hours with zero burnout. The nugs are rock solid and are coated in trichomes to the point where I feel these may be my highest quality plants so far! I’m very happy I’ve got a bunch of clones hopefully rooting and going strong for when I get back to flower out another round! With a quick flowering time of just 50 days these plants put out some gorgeous buds and we’re extremely easy to train and grow!

Bud Quality: 10/10

These buds are my favourite from this grow followed closely by the Crystal Candy and then the Pineapple Express!

Well after a few weeks of curing now I was finally able to dip into my jars of the Critical+2.0 ladies for a sample! With #1 having been harvested at first light after her 12 hr dark period and #2 being harvested after a 72hr dark period I wanted to do a test between the 2 plants to determine if an extended dark period really makes a difference in the smoke or quality of bud. After this time I can say definitively that IMO the dark period really does nothing beneficial to smoke, look, taste, or smell. The smoke was equally smooth and tasty between both plants with no difference that I can report!! I hope this helps anyone in the decision making of using and extended dark period or not! Now that that’s out of the way let’s get to the smoke report!

Aroma
-Lavender
-Fuel
-Floral
-Sweet

Taste
-Sour cherries
-Lavender
-Diesel

Effects of High
-Strong/Fast acting
-Clear Headed
-Relaxing/Sedative

I would definitely recommend this if your looking for a relaxing strain and a good strong smoke! It kicks in after the first few pulls and lets you know she’s there! Following up with a strong body stone and relaxing high this is a really enjoyable med for my back. After a each joint this afternoon I felt relaxed and fantastic for a few hours with zero burnout. The nugs are rock solid and are coated in trichomes to the point where I feel these may be my highest quality plants so far! I’m very happy I’ve got a bunch of clones hopefully rooting and going strong for when I get back to flower out another round! With a quick flowering time of just 50 days these plants put out some gorgeous buds and we’re extremely easy to train and grow!

Bud Quality: 10/10

These buds are my favourite from this grow followed closely by the Crystal Candy and then the Pineapple Express!
Mmm real nice right up there fam!
Love a critical girl anyway but you made me wanna crack out a 2.0 grow. Done a beautiful job on her cuz :bravo:

Shiva Shanti....

image.jpeg

Morning guys so this is my first girl down this season, been curing in bottles for 3 weeks now, she came down a week or so early due to bud rot as her buds were very dense and she'd been my favourite girl all season so I wanted to save her....
Im pleased to report that she has cured rather well so far and and develops more weekly...

Taste....

Roasted garlic from a Sunday roast when I exhale through my nose is bout as accurate as I can get..

Smell....

Mango and Papaya funny enough which I really love.... :snowboating:

Bag appeal, it's for me so who cares.....haha

I really like as a smoke cause it's a heavier stone initially but once you get going you get into your stride and off you go or if you not careful I learnt can easily keep you comfortably sitting on the lazy boy pondering your plans for the day without achieving any of them....:rofl:

My initial smoke after a weeks cure was like hacking up a fur ball but now it's smooth and a pleasure to smoke, works well for my back pain for a cpl hours before I feel the need to light up again. I only smoke joints and I enjoy a a decent roll up not a skinny wench that's going to have me rolling another one in an hour or so.....
I spend most of my day gardening and don't get out much apart from sharing smoke with my brother who also grows so we sample each other's smoke and give an honest opinion but the funny thing is we both have a high tolerance or we just super critical as we both said it's got more shiva and less shanti....:passitleft::passitleft:

But a friends visit on Friday made me reevaluate my critical review and realise that my smoke is a wee bit stronger than I realise as I'm used to its effects.....

So matey arrived while I was trimming away so I told to him to roll us a joint and come join me, he comes back with a nice size joint for 2 and off we went.. Finish joint and trimming bout hour n half later so whiles hes washing hands I roll us another and light up and start chatting I see he's tottering and fidgety so pass him the joint which he politely refused saying he has to drive home which is fair.....

Found out yesterday when he called and I quote " struggling to keep my shit together " is why he wouldn't smoke anymore and he hasn't touched the 5g I gifted him with yet...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Happy Easter everyone....

Back
Top Bottom