Pacific NW's Oregon - Recreationally Legal - 600W HPS + 175W CFL Supplemental - Grow

Re: Pacific NW's Oregon - Recreationally Legal - 600W HPS + 175W CFL Supplemental - G

Same here! :cheer:

When I ordered from Bonza they sent me 10 seeds for free too and three of them were auto. This is essentially why I have three autos in my grow. They are blooming now and they are outdoors with my other regular girls. Wow are they fast! They have a lot of potential and having never grown autos, I am learning about them under my own eyes.

Your grow looks great, you should be very happy.
:tokin::green_heart:

Re: Pacific NW's Oregon - Recreationally Legal - 600W HPS + 175W CFL Supplemental - G

Same here! :cheer:

When I ordered from Bonza they sent me 10 seeds for free too and three of them were auto. This is essentially why I have three autos in my grow. They are blooming now and they are outdoors with my other regular girls. Wow are they fast! They have a lot of potential and having never grown autos, I am learning about them under my own eyes.

Your grow looks great, you should be very happy.
:tokin::green_heart:
thank you! i been trying to upload photos but ive been having issues. i been getting this error message then the site literally locks me out for 30+ minutes

ok so here is the update

20150823_125522.jpg

this is an auto ak-107. this particular plant matured alot faster than the other 4 but didnt get as big
20150823_125553.jpg

top shot of the plant
20150823_125620.jpg

frosty bud pic

this one smells just like pineapple

20150823_130252.jpg

this is my other auto ak 107....much bushier and larger but not as developed buds

will try and post pics of the other 2 if i can get them uploaded.....having a really screwed up time trying to get the damn website to work right....fml

hmmm im not sure yet but i may have some N lock out. a couple of my plants seem to be a lighter green then the others....will have to keep an eye on it. just fed today so if it persists i will have to flush inna couple of days when it dries out a bit. but on the other hand maybe i just need to up the grow big dose. hmmm perhaps it was too early to cut it down. its hard to follow the feeding schedule for autos since they dont take 11 weeks to grow....well...excuse me people while i sit here stoned and ponder.

ok so heres a couple of pics
20150825_191515.jpg

20150825_191524.jpg

so i have the yellowing and the red veins. i believe its a N problem. when in doubt flush her out. so i flushed it with 4 gallons of clean water ph to 6.5 on the dot! then gave her a feeding adding more N nutes we'll see if that did the trick ill let you guys know in the morning.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom