Pacific Support Services

Founder
PACIFIC SUPPORT SERVICES

Have you or anyone you know experienced an illness which you believe Medical Marijuana could provide relief?

Anxiety - Arthritis - AIDS - Chronic Pain - Chronic Nausea - Cancer

Glaucoma - Insomnia - Migraines - Sports Injuries - Auto Accidents

Yes, in the state of California, it is legal to own, grow and smoke Medical Marijuana as long as you do it properly.
Qualifying is simple and our experienced physicians are more than happy to help you.
Please bring your documentation you have with you - old prescription bottles, medical bills, test results, etc.

Discrete - Simple - Professional - Legal

420 MAGAZINE MEMBERS GET HUGE DISCOUNTS!
(You must present this coupon to receive your discount)

New Patients $100 (Regular $175)
Renewals $70 (Regular $175)

If you do not qualify for a recommendation, your visit is FREE

GET ANSWERS NOW

1-877-GOT-KUSH

8490 Santa Monica Blvd.
3rd Floor - Suite 5
West Hollywood, CA 90069

South Corner of La Cienga & Santa Monica

Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 11:00am - 3:00pm
Please Call All Other Hours
Sometimes Til 5PM & Weekends
Walk-ins Welcome!

420 MAGAZINE MEMBERS GET HUGE DISCOUNTS!
(You must present this coupon to receive your discount)

Pacific Support Services - Call: 877-468-5874 - Medicinal Marijuana Recommendations

Once you get legal, please check out our Sponsor Zen Healing Collective for some of the Best Medical Marijuana in the state of California!

Mention 420 Magazine and Get a FREE Gram!

Buy 3 Eighths with Stars and Get 4th FREE!

Zen Healing - Home of the Skywalker OG

Thats nice to know, wish I lived in cali, I have bad anxiety which triggers me to get serious migraines.

god damn i wish i lived in cali.....this sounds awsome

bluntman420 said:
god damn i wish i lived in cali.....this sounds awsome

:cheesygrinsmiley:

st0ned sk8er said:
sports injuries...hmmm..well i love to play football...im bound to get a serious injury at some point:cheesygrinsmiley:

Yep, that injury and a California ID and $120 and BAM.. there you go.

Dude, my woman has really bad anxiety! she gets anxiety attacks very often!!! and I didn't know u can get med. herbs perscribed! for anxiety!! it'll make things easier for her and I, but how do i approach this? like how do i get a cannabis id?

JuturnaSurvive said:
Dude, my woman has really bad anxiety! she gets anxiety attacks very often!!! and I didn't know u can get med. herbs perscribed! for anxiety!! it'll make things easier for her and I, but how do i approach this? like how do i get a cannabis id?

Mr J.. I can only speak to California's Medical Marijuana IDs.

Where do you live? And which County, if California? Then I will be happy to share that info with you and your woman. :peace: :cheesygrinsmiley:

i live in san bernadino county in southern california. how does this work exactly?

alanbobalan said:
i live in san bernadino county in southern california. how does this work exactly?

San Bernadino? Speed capitol of the world? Too bad.. just kidding.

Well here's what the State mandated and each County is responsible to fullfil. The State of California's Medical Marijuana Identification Card Program state's that each county was supposed to have a program in place to provide ID's to medical marijuana patients for a databank the CHP can nuse if they stop you with medicine.

All you have to do is call your County Department of Health and ask if they have initiated the State Mandated Program. The State people said (and then didn't say) that there was a date of Dec 22, 2005 when each county in California was to have a program in place. Now you've got potholes (assholes re: pot) in some counties (San Diego) that decided to try and fight it.. well, they fucking can't and they have only delayed the inevitable.

If you find there is no program, go to 420's first post in this forum and get a letter of recommendation from these Drs. (1-877-got-kush) The only thing you won't be able to do is feel safe around CHP, they only recognize State MM ID's if you get stopped with pot in the car. :peace:

Your County-
https://www.co.san-bernardino.ca.us/pubhlth/directory_Programs_eng.htm

Your State-
https://www.dhs.ca.gov/mmp/default.htm

i called the san bernadino department of health and they gave me another number to call and then from there they transferred me to this lady's voicemail. i left a message asking if san bernadino county had initated the state mandated program.

i also called pacific support services and they said the visit was $175 and if i didn't qualify then i would be refunded my money? what kind of discount will i get by mentioning 420times.com?

thanks again.

alanbobalan said:
i called the san bernadino department of health and they gave me another number to call and then from there they transferred me to this lady's voicemail. i left a message asking if san bernadino county had initated the state mandated program.

i also called pacific support services and they said the visit was $175 and if i didn't qualify then i would be refunded my money? what kind of discount will i get by mentioning 420times.com?

thanks again.

Don't know.. but if you don't ask you don't get.. so ask. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

awesome thanks guys. i'll call them back tomorrow.:grinjoint:

i also hope this lady from the department of health calls me back!

:peace:

okay well the department of health called me back today and basically said that the ID card program has not been implemented in san bernadino county due to a pending lawsuit. so basically this means that even if i do qualify, i still won't be able to feel safe around law enforcement officers??

Back
Top Bottom