PacificPeach's First Grow: White Widow Auto & AK-47 Auto, 2016!

So this is our first dried, cured bud from the White Widow autos. It smells awesome - very fruity. The smoke is very pleasant and upbeat. We shared some with friends and they also liked it.

The AK-47 autos are going into jars today to cure. My boyfriend made ice hash with the trim from the White Widows and the AKs last night. He was psyched!

I really agree with people who say that growing cannabis is therapeutic! It's definitely a bright spot in the middle of a cold winter!

IMG_129139.JPG
So this is our first dried, cured bud from the White Widow autos. It smells awesome - very fruity. The smoke is very pleasant and upbeat. We shared some with friends and they also liked it.

The AK-47 autos are going into jars today to cure. My boyfriend made ice hash with the trim from the White Widows and the AKs last night. He was psyched!

I really agree with people who say that growing cannabis is therapeutic! It's definitely a bright spot in the middle of a cold winter!

Beautiful looking bud and nice harvest. How much hash was your bf able to make

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

He made over 2 grams of hash of 3 different grades with those hash bags. The 70 micron first stuff is way too strong for me. I had a little of the 160 and that was strong enough. He was pretty happy with the results. He just had to buy $13 in dry ice.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

This is our AK-47 auto stash. It was drying for a week or so and my boyfriend put it into jars yesterday to cure. The smell is very peppery and spicy. It weighed 52 grams before putting it into the jars. We are going to cure it for 3 weeks. We can't wait to try it. It's supposed to be around 20% THC.

This is our AK-47 auto stash. It was drying for a week or so and my boyfriend put it into jars yesterday to cure. The smell is very peppery and spicy. It weighed 52 grams before putting it into the jars. We are going to cure it for 3 weeks. We can't wait to try it. It's supposed to be around 20% THC.

IMG_130435.JPG

We smoked some of the AK-47 last night even though it's not done curing. It was stronger than the White Widows, but not as fragrant. The WWs have a fruity taste but the AK was more earthy. The flavor will probably improve as it cures more.

I really enjoyed my first grow. I learned a lot and made a lot of new friends here on 420. Thanks to everyone!

Peaches

He made over 2 grams of hash of 3 different grades with those hash bags. The 70 micron first stuff is way too strong for me. I had a little of the 160 and that was strong enough. He was pretty happy with the results. He just had to buy $13 in dry ice.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
How much did you use to make the hash
We smoked some of the AK-47 last night even though it's not done curing. It was stronger than the White Widows, but not as fragrant. The WWs have a fruity taste but the AK was more earthy. The flavor will probably improve as it cures more.

I really enjoyed my first grow. I learned a lot and made a lot of new friends here on 420. Thanks to everyone!

Peaches

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom