Packaging question

Dankdeadhead

Hey everyone,
I'm a legal MMj user in colorado, and I havent had the chance to hit up any dispensarys yet. I was wondering if any one has, (in colorado) and if they know if the medicine comes in med bottles with names on it?? I was just looking threw the cali dispensarys and it seems like the packagaing is really cool for the meds their, I'm hoping its the same here in colorado.. well if anyone has any answers that'd be super sweet! if not, I'll just have to wait and find out..
Have a good day yall

:peace:

I am in Cali, not CO, but you can get those plastic safety med bottles from any medical supply house, and the labels are basically avery labels sent through someones printer...lol
My dogs vet uses red bottles for pet meds, way cooler than the amber ones.
I have seen MMJ in small ziplocks with the label on them as well. I guess it depends if the Disp want to incur the extra few dollars to invest in bottles and labels.

I'm about to be legal in CO, so I will let you know soon. Where did you go to see the doc? Whereabouts in CO? How long did the whole process take?

I went to wheatridge.. And I hate to say this but the process took like 5 maybe 6 hrs. But I heard it was cuz they had to jam patients in that day. I dunno

I would love to know and find out!

keep us posted!

Well guys as you may or may not know 08/15 I became legal :allgood: I visited the dispensery in Colorado Springs, Colorado (Cannabis Theraputics Club) and though it is a very nice shop with a wide range of products, to answer the main question of this thread, they do not have special packaging there - they weigh your medicine, put it in a ziplock bag, then put the ziplock bag into a paper bag. :bong:

hey slice, congradulations on becoming legal man!! Thats such a good feeling... Thats cool you went to cannabis theraputics I was thinking about going their, whats the prices like?? Reasonable??

Sweet Slice! To bad they arent open on mondays... I'm hoping the denver compassion club is gonna be open tommorow( well today)

I know man, thats what was holding me back from going their.. Well I didnt know about the caregiver thing. But I did know that you have to be a member to shop their, which I think is kind of weak. If you add 15 more dollars you get an 8.. I dunno, I tried the Denver compassion club yesterday. I had a great experience! I thought the drive was gonna be further then it was, but to my suprise its only 20 minutes from where I live! fucking Awesome! Cool people Good herb and Good enviorment.. :smokin:

Denver compassion never said I had to, they put it to me like this "The more he can grow the cheaper the prices will go"

And I think we can only have 1 caregiver, but I'm not positive. :bong:

Hey slice,
How is the selection at CT??? Do they carry a consistant supply of different strains?? How bout edibles? ?

Back
Top Bottom