Pagan's 1st CFL and Soil Grow

pagan

ok i know up to this point ive done some stuff wrong like letting my temps get too low then way too high but ive moved this grow from my barn back to my garage so i hope i can salvage something for my bong..it all started with 11 bag seeds and some miracle grow potting mix...i only have 5 plants now and there about 5 weeks old from seed and about 1 week into flowering..ive already had one turn hermie and i think it was due too the temp changes in the barn.my grow space is about 2x2x6 ft tall and yeah i should have painted the inside white but i didnt want to start all over.next time.......im using all cfl bulbs and they seem to be doing preety good.i have 8 26 watt bulbs 1700 lumens which are 100 watt equivalent (2700 kelvin)and 4 65 watt that are 300watt equiv and 4400 lumens(6400 kelvin).total lumens 31200 and total watts 468.i have only used miracle grow fert a couple off times in very weak mixtures because im afraid off burning my plants and now that i have them in the flowering stage im not sure what i should be using...i have also trimmed some fan leaves off to let the light get to the lower bud areas(I HOPE).i will be posting some pics today so someone can tell me what im doing right and what im doing wrong.thanks in advance for any info......

Re: Pagans 1st cfl and soil grow

Hello there pagan. Everybody has to start somewhere and I'm sure you will do fine. I grow in a 2.5' X 4' closet and average 1/4 lb. or more every three months. You can definitely grow enough (if the weed is killer) for personal use, but you will need to grow smart. I grow with cfls and T5's. Look forward to seeing your pics and helping anyway I can. Peace

182_2347.JPG

Looking very good. I'm far from an expert, but check out my first grow. All miracle.

Re: Pagans 1st CFL and Soil Grow

:nomo: How are your gals? Welcome aboard,lookin' foward to how your gals come out.Keep the pics comin'

Back
Top Bottom