Pain and Other Trauma-Caused Discomforts by Anonymous

Julie Gardener

Pain and Other Trauma-Caused Discomforts by Anonymous​

I was in a car accident in July 2000, hit by a stolen car. Immediately had pain from a pinched nerve in my neck and then slowly TMJ symptoms began. By January of 2001 my jaw had locked/fused and forced me to see my doctor. Now it's April and still my insurance has done nothing, they wont even give me painkillers. I'm in constant pain, every second of every day. They say it will go away yet it only gets worse. The only relief I have is from marijuana. For pain, for depression, and to help me sleep all I have is marijuana. I personally would rather not take prescription drugs unless it's a last resort. I find marijuana to be the best alternative. I am unable to work or perform in any way, so being stuck at home in bed is killing me. Marijuana helps me to relax and not think of all the things I used to do and how much energy I use to have. I feel I should be eligible for a prescription, but I'm unsure as to where to go. I know my doctor at Kaiser wont, since he hasn't given me anything otherwise.

Source: Comments and Observations

Back
Top Bottom