Pain in my chest

Icanhazbudz

I sometimes get a pain in my upper chest after I smoke a hit or two it sometimes feels sharp and sometimes just feels like pressure like something is being squeezed

I haven't smoked in a long time cuz of this but I get chest pains if I have too much iron in my diet

But I smoked two days in a row last month(with a few ppl) and didn't have a issue (smoked out of an apple)

Yesterday I smoke a tiny bit(by myself from a makeshift pipe) got like 1 good hit and two small ones

My sis in law was visiting and she gave me a nug the way I'm going I'm going to try to smoke less but it's going to take me for ever to finish this nug lol

Anyone else out there ever get that pain kinda feels like a pinch in my heart or if my heart is being squeezed

Re: Pain in my chest...

Hi Icanhazbudz and :welcome:!
I can't tell you what's going on with the pain in your chest, that would take a doctor to look at things. You should schedule a check up.:thumb:
Have you thought about using a vaporizer instead of just smoking? They are much less harsh than smoking.
Just wondering if you've tried that alternative method.

Re: Pain in my chest...

Hi Icanhazbudz and :welcome:!
I can't tell you what's going on with the pain in your chest, that would take a doctor to look at things. You should schedule a check up.:thumb:
Have you thought about using a vaporizer instead of just smoking? They are much less harsh than smoking.
Just wondering if you've tried that alternative method.
I have yet to try vaporizing... I'm thinking about going to my doc really soon

Back
Top Bottom