420 Magazine Background

Pain Relief

mojou

I HAD SURGERY ON MY NECK 2 YRS AGO, THEY FUSED 2 VERTIBRE'S AND I
STILL HAVE PAIN.
SMOKIN BUD HELPS ALOT, BUT NOW I NEED ********,:bong:
I LIVED IN SOUTHERN CALIF, FOR 12 YRS, I KNOW WHERE A FEW BUD LABS IN W. HOLLYWOOD ARE.
I'VE EXPERIMENTED WITH MARIJUANA FOR ABOUT 28 YRS NOW!
IM NEW HERE AND IM LOOKING FOR FRIENDS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bonethugs420

well I work at ups, and I always come out of work with some major back,shoulder, and neck pains.. So I like to take just a couple of hits and after the 3rd hit I can feel my pain slowly going away... I love Mj I just wish my ex pot head of a girl friend would see it my way too, but I have a slim chance in hell of that!

PFlynn

Sorry about your back Bonethugs Ive been on crutches for many years so my hips are permitely crooked wich has caused all my vertibray to go all fucked up on me,so I feel you bro.I have alot of other problems that noone wants to hear about,but sweet MJ has been by my side through it all.Good luck.

Boss

I use for chronic knee and ankle pain, but mostly as a mood stabilizer. It's either smoke, or take kolonopin, and I hate the side effects. Problem is, in PA, getting steady smoke that's good enough to work well is hard to come by.

Bindi

Hey Mojou,
I definitely couldn't function without my medicine, it's the only thing going. My current fave for pain is grape ape. Don't know why, but it works for me, though I will probably develop a tolerance. Definitely beats pharmaceuticals.

Bindi

Bud-Wise

Hey dude nice to meet you. Sorry about your neck pain. Nothin like a good smoke to get ya feelin good. I've never expirenced cronic pain like what you have, but I do have insomnia and nothin helps me get a good nite sleep like some good herb. I do smoke alot for recreation, but right now i'm enjoying my high before I settle down and get sum rest. I'm from MD and I don't know of anyone out here using medical marijuana, but I always smoke some before I hit the sack.

mojou

waz up fellow bud heads:rasta:
i've been wondering if those docs in calif would perscribe me bud ,for my neck pain.
i dont live in calif now.
im in pain and the bud here is crap.
it just gives me a headache.
if anyone can give me input id appreciate it.
mojo

Top Bottom