Pain Relief

mojou

I HAD SURGERY ON MY NECK 2 YRS AGO, THEY FUSED 2 VERTIBRE'S AND I
STILL HAVE PAIN.
SMOKIN BUD HELPS ALOT, BUT NOW I NEED ********,:bong:
I LIVED IN SOUTHERN CALIF, FOR 12 YRS, I KNOW WHERE A FEW BUD LABS IN W. HOLLYWOOD ARE.
I'VE EXPERIMENTED WITH MARIJUANA FOR ABOUT 28 YRS NOW!
IM NEW HERE AND IM LOOKING FOR FRIENDS.

well I work at ups, and I always come out of work with some major back,shoulder, and neck pains.. So I like to take just a couple of hits and after the 3rd hit I can feel my pain slowly going away... I love Mj I just wish my ex pot head of a girl friend would see it my way too, but I have a slim chance in hell of that!

Hey Mojou,
I definitely couldn't function without my medicine, it's the only thing going. My current fave for pain is grape ape. Don't know why, but it works for me, though I will probably develop a tolerance. Definitely beats pharmaceuticals.

Bindi

Hey dude nice to meet you. Sorry about your neck pain. Nothin like a good smoke to get ya feelin good. I've never expirenced cronic pain like what you have, but I do have insomnia and nothin helps me get a good nite sleep like some good herb. I do smoke alot for recreation, but right now i'm enjoying my high before I settle down and get sum rest. I'm from MD and I don't know of anyone out here using medical marijuana, but I always smoke some before I hit the sack.

waz up fellow bud heads:Rasta:
i've been wondering if those docs in calif would perscribe me bud ,for my neck pain.
i dont live in calif now.
im in pain and the bud here is crap.
it just gives me a headache.
if anyone can give me input id appreciate it.
mojo

Back
Top Bottom