Pairing Two Strains For My Next Grow

zurple

I have the following seed strains for my next grow; Gelat.OG, Green Crack, Cheese, Alaskan Purple & White Widow Auto.
All of them are feminized and the WW is my only auto and I only have 1 seed of it.

I will probably do the white widow by itself since she's an auto.

My tent is 2x4, so I will be only running 2 plants, so I am trying to pair them up or grow 2 of the same. I thought having you all choose would be fun and informative.

All of these seeds are from Seedsman.

Out of the Gelat.OG, Green Crack, Cheese and Alaskan Purple. What 2 strains would you pair up and why? Would you just grow 2 of the same?

This will be for my next grow journal when I finish this bagseed grow.

I don't know much about strains and what might go together the best but what would toss into the convo is I have (2) 8 weekers on both sides of a 12 weeker in my first attempt at a scrog and I wish had thought that through better, now I gum up my space for a extra month once the two faster plants are done.

I don't know much about strains and what might go together the best but what would toss into the convo is I have (2) 8 weekers on both sides of a 12 weeker in my first attempt at a scrog and I wish had thought that through better, now I gum up my space for a extra month once the two faster plants are done.
This is what I'm trying to avoid, but with strains instead. lol

Back
Top Bottom