Pale veins on fan leaves and some small orange spots (autoflower gorilla)

You are being a typical newbie grower my friend... it is always something else, not what we are doing. Adjust your pH correctly and see what happens.
Hi again, I just got myself a PH meter and Advanced nutrients cal mag xtra.
I have checked the PH of my earlier water (2ml/L sensi bloom a+b mixed with 1 ml/L bud candy -advanced nutrients) and PH level was around 6.2. I belive thats okay.
So next;
Assuming that this problem is cal def; how should I feed my plant. Since I already watered it last Sunday (2 days ago) shall I just water it today with;
a) just cal mag xtra
b) my earlier mix + cal mag xtra
c) put cal mag xtra in to sprayer and spray it to leaves? (I read that is also an option, if I go with this one do I need to adjust PH ?)
or do u have any other opinion?

Let me know what do you think please. Once again thank you so much in advance

of course it got worse... you only did something to start trying to fix it yesterday. Follow our advice and then be patient... give it time to work.
calmag seems to be doing fine. brown spot frequency definitely decreased but another problem had risen. It looks like someone is cutting my fan leaves with a razor from their starting point. It was only on 1 leave before but its spreading now bottom and top fan leaves getting it. I have like 7-8 leaves like this. I have checked my leaves and I dont think there are spider mites.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-10-07 at 12.46.14.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-10-07 at 12.46.14.jpeg
    487.5 KB · Views: 53
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-10-07 at 12.44.05.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-10-07 at 12.44.05.jpeg
    449.3 KB · Views: 54
whole plant natural light if you can please , seeing where the damage is helps :)
sure. so basically some verticalcut are building up. only one vertical cut per leaf in general. I have a 60x magnifier and did not see any bugs. Also I started to see minor salt buildup on top of the soil...

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-10-09 at 19.36.35.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-10-09 at 19.36.35.jpeg
    502.8 KB · Views: 61
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-10-09 at 19.32.20 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-10-09 at 19.32.20 (1).jpeg
    590.7 KB · Views: 65
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-10-09 at 19.32.20.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-10-09 at 19.32.20.jpeg
    590.7 KB · Views: 65
i would just feed water until she finishes , its strange marks ive never seen , almost like a micro nutrients was locked out ( i honestly dont know ) one of the things i have noticed a lot on this forum is the lock outs with autos , they always look dark green and have lots of strange symptoms , autos seem to lock it in if there had been a lot of veg nutes at the start , they veg and flower at the same time so its a fine line with ( N ) ive seen it 100 times , they use very very little after week 4/5
Look how dark your plants leaves are, too green is toxicity

2 examples both (N) toxicity both locking out different nutes it can look like they need fed but you just add to the problem
first one has locked iron second mag
100_13546.jpgImagen-62.jpg

your plant

WhatsApp Image 2020-10-09 at 19.32.20.jpeg

:goodjob:
just water will help the end product from tasting like smoking hay :) ive seen worse .at least you will get some sort of harvest , i find trying too hard sometimes i cant even germinate a seed lol , take things in your stride and don't over feed or over water , when you do water make sure it runs out the bottom 10 or even 20 % this stops built up nutes :) let go dry_ esh and water again to run off

Back
Top Bottom