Palm Face Emoji

Founder
This is exactly what had me baffled. I thought this question and could not figure out why it is happening.

Great point! I didn't even take that into account that none of these "burnt" tips weren't actually dying.

Haaa haaa...again... @420 We need a head slap emoji for duh moments like Em just made me experience. I've had a lot of those moments on this site. Only way I get better though!

That makes total sense to me. With the vast amounts of symbiotic relationship in nature, why wouldn't it work that way?! Another reason to love living organic soil.

Love this!

Thank you for the wisdom as always! I'm going to watch those tips more closely and take some notes about what I'm seeing. Something else I learned by reading your response is I could still be more detailed about my observations, good or bad, and make quick notes about them.
@Marc Ocean I know we had a palm face emoji (hand on face), can you please find it and re-upload for us? :thanks:

@Marc Ocean I know we had a face palm emoji (hand on face), can you please find it and re-upload for us? :thanks:
Was it any of these?

dejection.png
cower.png
grief.png
stupid.png

Was it any of these?

dejection.png
cower.png
grief.png
stupid.png
That's not the one, only the ones that were in our uploads from the last software.

Please move all posts pertaining to this issue to the website feedback forum, as to not clutter this thread :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom