Pamela Anderson Speaks Out For Marijuana

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Pamela Anderson has written to Barack Obama requesting that he legalise marijuana.

The former 'Baywatch' star penned the open letter to the US President-elect on her official blog, saying that she thinks marijuana should be legalised.

She said: “I think we should legalise marijuana, tax and monitor - farm hemp etc. This would make our borders less corrupt and then I think eventually this will be a more secure option and save children in the long run - we should be able to farm hemp in America - it's just silly. It would create jobs and be good for the environment."

Pamela also said that she believes in harsh penalties for certain crimes. The busty blonde said she thought the US government should castrate child molesters, saying: "Our children need more protection and justice seen. It needs to be prevented not just punished."

As well as offering advice on policy, Pamela also posted a list of recommended reading for Barack Obama on her blog.

Source

i love pam.. shes my girl~

Pam has always had the right ideas... PAMELA FOR PRESIDENT!

Yea, not to take away from her efforts, or any others.

Honestly tons of people who you think would be given the higest crediablity "e.x.doctors" have stood up for mj and it's uses, still dosen't seem like it helps much. I guess eventually when more and more peeps like pam add up, it will make an impact.

Back
Top Bottom