Panama, Hydro Flood & Drain By Gwhunran 2022

Thanks West,
There's three of them in the tray. Two of what I call green phenos and one red pheno. Some time back most of the limbs laid over fairly early in flower. They grew fine and fattened up nicely despite not standing up straight and tall. I will be ready for next years grow with a 2nd screen for tall strains. My pvc screen frame is not glued so I can reconfigure it.
I hope when I hang them to dry I can take photos that will due them justice. I don't think they will be super dense but some of the colas are really huge, so I think there will be mucho buds in there. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Oh and from the sample piece cut in day 80 something, it taste good, like the weed of old.

Panama
Day 94 since flip.

Morning check, everything normal.

They are finishing up. Will put on straight water soon. They are still drinking but the PH is not dropping much as in full on bloom.

I'm loving the tric production.

Panama Day 94 flower (1).JPG

Panama, Day 94 flower

Panama Day 94 flower (2).JPG

Panama, Day 94 flower

Panama Day 94 flower (3).JPG

Panama, Day 94 flower

Panama Day 94 flower (6).JPG

Panama, Day 94 flower

Panama Day 94 flower (4).JPG

Panama, Day 94 flower

Panama
Day 94 since flip

Close ups and tric zoom in pics.

Panama Day 94 flower (5).JPG

Panama, Day 94 flower

Panama Day 94 flower (7).JPG

Panama, Day 94 flower

Panama Day 94 flower (8).JPG

Panama, Day 94 flower

Panama Day 94 flower (9).JPG

Panama, Day 94 flower

Panama Day 94 flower (10).JPG

Panama, Day 94 flower

Panama Day 94 flower (11).JPG

Panama, Day 94 flower

Panama Day 94 flower (12).JPG

Panama, Day 94 flower

Panama
Day 96 since flip.

On 2nd day of straight water, will harvest soon.
Everything running normally. Buds are finishing.

Panama Day 96 flower (1).JPG

Panama, Day 96 flower.

Panama Day 96 flower (2).JPG

Panama, Day 96 flower.

Panama Day 96 flower (4).JPG

Panama, Day 96 flower.

Panama Day 96 flower (8).JPG

Panama, Day 96 flower.

Panama Day 96 flower (7).JPG

Panama, Day 96 flower.

Panama Day 96 flower (6).JPG

Panama Day 96 flower (5).JPG

Panama, Day 96 flower.

Panama Day 96 flower (3).JPG

Panama, Day 96 flower.

Panama Day 96 flower (10).JPG

Panama, Day 96 flower.

Panama Day 96 flower (9).JPG

Panama, Day 96 flower.

Panama
Day 98 since flip.

I'm calling the flowers ripe.
Will harvest tomorrow.
Plan on trimming fan leaves and hanging long stalks to dry. The fluffy stuff underneath will be bagged and placed in the freezer for bubble hash. Loose buds will be placed in a multi tiered hanging basket.

Panama Day 98 flower (1).JPG

Panama, Day 98 flower.

Panama Day 98 flower (2).JPG

Panama, Day 98 flower.

Panama Day 98 flower (3).JPG

Panama, Day 98 flower.

Panama Day 98 flower (7).JPG

Panama, Day 98 flower.

Panama Day 98 flower (6).JPG

Panama, Day 98 flower.

Panama Day 98 flower (8).JPG

Panama, Day 98 flower.

Panama Day 98 flower (4).JPG

Panama, Day 98 flower.

Panama Day 98 flower (5).JPG

Panama, Day 98 flower.

Panama Day 98 flower (9).JPG

Panama, Day 98 flower.

Panama Day 98 flower (10).JPG

Panama, Day 98 flower.

Panama
Day 99 since flip.

Harvest.
The biggest stalks were rough trimmed on the spot and hung for drying.
I've got a tote to trim. Mostly rosin buds but some might go into the smokin jars.
I've still got to cut the stuff at the screen for bubble hash and then clean the space but that will have to wait for tomorrow.
I'll spend most of the rest of the day trimming the tote and I can do that comfortably seated either listening to good tunes or watching something on the tube.

Panama, Day 99 harvest (8).JPG

Panama, Day 99 of flower, Harvest.

Panama, Day 99 harvest (6).JPG

Panama, Day 99 of flower, Harvest. 2' Level.for scale. Trimming the biggest colas and hanging on the spot.

Panama, Day 99 harvest (10).JPG

Panama, Day 99 of flower, Harvest.

Panama, Day 99 harvest (12).JPG

Panama, Day 99 of flower, Harvest. The biggest colas rough trimmed and hung for drying. There may be a few more in the tote but these are the main ones. They are denser than I thought and they are the biggest I've grown to date.

Panama
Day 2 of harvest.

All the hanging branches are finished.
I've still got a little to trim up for the hanging basket and for bubble hash.
The room is mostly cleaned up. I decided to keep straight water in the reservoir bubbling to keep a little humidity in the room as the air tends to get dry this time of year.

Panama havest day 2 (1).JPG

Panama, Harvest, Day 2

Panama havest day 2 (2).JPG

Panama, Harvest, Day 2

Panama havest day 2 (3).JPG

Panama, Harvest, Day 2

Panama havest day 2 (4).JPG

Panama, Harvest, Day 2

Panama havest day 2 (7).JPG

Panama, Harvest, Day 2

Panama havest day 2 (8).JPG

Panama, Harvest, Day 2

Panama havest day 2 (9).JPG

Panama, Harvest, Day 2

Panama havest day 2 (10).JPG

Panama, Harvest, Day 2

Look at all those giant colas! :drool: Fantastic grow and harvest.

Panama
Harvest plus 9.

I've got them in the jars.
2 half gallon and 12quart jars of big buds.
10 jars of rosin buds. Plus 4 gallon bags of trim.

Sample
Panama harvest plus 9 (1).JPG

Panama, Harvest plus 9. Silver half dollar for scale.

Panama harvest plus 9 (3).JPG

Panama, Harvest plus 9. Silver half dollar for scale.

Panama harvest plus 9 (5).JPG

Panama, Harvest plus 9.

Panama harvest plus 9 (8).JPG

Panama, Harvest plus 9.

Panama harvest plus 9 (7).JPG

Panama, Harvest plus 9.

Panama
About eight months after harvest.

The strain by ACE is getting better still in cure.😮 The taste is incredible. Minty, with that 70's Colombian taste. I'm not very good at describing taste and smells, but I recognize this weed is something special. The best wake and bake smoke I can remember in a long long time.:cheesygrinsmiley: What I call the green pheno is fluffier with a stronger mint taste. The buzz is more cerebral, and psychedelic. The one I call the red pheno, has more compact buds, the smell is about the same but that may be from being cured together with the green pheno buds. The taste is more of what I remember tasting from some of the 76-77 era Colombian. I love that taste.:bong: The buzz is more of a complete stone. Energetic mind but more relaxed too than the green pheno.:hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley:

I use root riot cubes. They supposedly have something in them that promotes sprout growth. I put one seed in each plug, in what I call hinge side down into the hole in top of the cube. The center of the hinge side has the connection point between the seed and mother plant. I do this so that when the seed pops at the seam, the tap root will come out and rotate, and grow downward. As the tap root is growing downward, it's pushing the business end upwards and the sides of the hole should remove the seed hull by friction. Be sure to bury/push the seed deeply into the plug, so that friction has a chance to work.
I put the seeded plugs in the little fitted tray and place them on a heat mat set at 75F/24C. I mist the plugs good with water but not dripping wet. I place a dome over them and put them in the dark for a couple of days and then turn the light on set to 16.5 on /7.5 off.
I usually check on them twice a day and mist the cubes to make sure they don't dry out. Usually within five days they'll be sprouting. The dome comes off and you've got a few days to decide what to do with them. :)

I use root riot cubes. They supposedly have something in them that promotes sprout growth. I put one seed in each plug, in what I call hinge side down into the hole in top of the cube. The center of the hinge side has the connection point between the seed and mother plant. I do this so that when the seed pops at the seam, the tap root will come out and rotate, and grow downward. As the tap root is growing downward, it's pushing the business end upwards and the sides of the hole should remove the seed hull by friction. Be sure to bury/push the seed deeply into the plug, so that friction has a chance to work.
I put the seeded plugs in the little fitted tray and place them on a heat mat set at 75F/24C. I mist the plugs good with water but not dripping wet. I place a dome over them and put them in the dark for a couple of days and then turn the light on set to 16.5 on /7.5 off.
I usually check on them twice a day and mist the cubes to make sure they don't dry out. Usually within five days they'll be sprouting. The dome comes off and you've got a few days to decide what to do with them. :)
I do the same with EZ-Gro plugs (no longer sold?) and usually have a sprout on day# 3 or 4. Just don't let the cubes sit in water, I saturate them before planting the seed and then make sure they're sitting so they can drain any excess water.

Back
Top Bottom