Pancakes...

DalMonk

I guess it was the week before last (spring break) when I tried this. After being disgusted with the minimal high I was feeling from smoking several times a day for a couple of weeks I decided I wanted to make some cannabis edibles. I've made brownies many times but I find that I have to eat way too much in order to feel the effects so I decided that I would try to make some pancakes. It was pretty simple, I heated up a pan with about half a stick of butter and a little bit of water (boiling point of water is 100 C, it prevents the butter from heating up much past this and burning). After it began to boil I added about 1/4 of an ounce of some shwag-mids. About 20 minutes later I removed the pan from the stove and strained the weed out. I then added some instant pancake mix to my butter and added water until I was at about the proper consistancy. Cooked about 4 good sized pancakes and proceded to eat two of them. 40 minutes later and I was certainly feeling some pleasant effects which lingered for a few hours. Give it a shot sometime if your tired of brownies.

Back
Top Bottom