420 Magazine Background

Pandamonium Grow Blackberry Auto

stoneotter

Member of the Month: July 2019 - Grow Journal of the Month: November 2019
High and welcome to my 2020 Pandemic Grow!
:green_heart:
:peace:
BLACKBERRY AUTO
by
420FAST BUDS
:peace:
HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!

Nice day for a green wedding!

Here we go. Time for yet more indica inda house and the auto tent got a good clean. Sooo I changed the way the light hung by making the hangers much shorter in case I get some plants getting out of hand tall. There's a pair of heating pads under them set for 82F. Cleaned and refreshed the humidifier and today I see 49%rh at 74 F with the light on for a few hours . I'll keep it on for 24/0 until they pop through. This soil was amended on 12/26/19 and it smells like spring! 3rd run. What else? No topping planned. 4 plants in the Mars Hydro tent.
Blackberry Auto
Tucked in for a while.

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

stoneotter

InTheShed

Bode

Highya SO,

Why do stoners get waylayed right out of the gate?!? I don't know either. Just seems like it. It is a bit comical to believe they're auto's and turn out to be photo's. Hopefully, they got it right! Live and learn. I'm ready for another great journal, dude! Hope you have a great grow!

Last edited:

InTheShed

stoneotter

Alright you guys! Just because I know myself I went and checked my seedsman orders and they are autos. Sheesh f up 6 or 8 times and everyone expects it from ya!

stoneotter

As usual there's loose ends. Look at the pic in my hand above. No word auto. Now look at the pic from their site. Auto is there. Berzerkosity at its best! :p Hmmm

stoneotter

Hope you don't mind if I follow your grow. Best of luck with it:Namaste:
Hi McRib, I'd only mind if you didn't! Welcome aboard! Decontainment begins here and now.

stoneotter

stoneotter

Highya SO,

Why do stoners get waylayed right out of the gate?!? I don't know either. Just seems like it. It is a bit comical to believe they're auto's and turn out to be photo's. Hopefully, they got it right! Live and learn. I'm ready for another great journal, dude! Hope you have a great grow!
Hehe, well i can say it could happen to me. After a career of dotting i's and crossing t's for safety sake I may have "checked out" of that role of being responsible for a while upon retirement. On some things I noticed anyhoo. I can make a mistake and no-one gets hurt or worse is a long awaited pleasure.

stoneotter

What size pots are they stoneotter?
Those are 5 gal and it's living organic soil with an asterisk. I have a giant jug of Terpinator I'm tapping, and it's not harming my microbes however it's not approved organic.

Top Bottom