Pandamonium Grow Blackberry Auto

I use the lunar calendar to plant by, but not the harvest. Happy Moonin'

Hi mumps :ciao: We want to concentrate on the ‘bracts’, which are what make up the actual buds, for trichome development not the sugar leaves. You’ll notice the sugar leaves’ trichs will turn sooner. Don’t worry about them much.

The other thing to look for is the pistil hairs. As it ripens, the plant will stop producing so many fresh pistil hairs and the ones already there will dry and recede.

I saw lots of fresh looking pistil hairs still in your pics so I’d say it has a little while yet.

High otter! :ciao: Just passing through.
Good morning Amy :ciao: speaking of pistol hairs, my blackberry has stopped all production and has them all dried. Trichs yesterday were all milky. So any day now for her. I was hoping for a final growth surge but it didn't come.

Hello
Finally the namesake survivor of this journal is finished. She was in drought condition for several days. I haven't seen any growth in a very long time and I think her leaf stems are dry and permanently turgid. so there probably won't be any indication for when it's over. She frosted up nice and Ms Otter says she smelled pine when I sat next to her after chopping. She came in at 2.3 oz's potential weight. Woulda liked another oz for the 70 days she stayed in Hotent Otter. She does look nice all trimmed up!

Now, there's 2 afghan Kushes with about 2 weeks, and 1 Smoothie with 3. Then the games change to The Godfather OG Grow. They're a few days old and told me they can't wait to start living in the new digs. WOOT!
Here's Blackberry Auto from Fastbuds.

Highya SO,

Isn't that a greater amount of buds than what the DDa's are averaging? How does the smoke compare? Happy Smokin'

Thanks V! I have to come and see your dda's and ammy! You have some extra fine specimens in them! I can't get enough. of them.
Ammy is a monster.
Personal best! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom