Pandamonium Grow Blackberry Auto

wow nice stuff you got..i tried some somango in amsterdam and definetelly would like to grow in the future..
about my blackberry from dutch passion apart from the fingers she isnt good looking at all
she got kicked out of my tent and now shes in the outdoor grow..lets see if she gets better but i doubt it..shes like this from the start
She looks like she's actively growing. Don't give up hope.

UPDATE

Then there were one. This lone Smoothie auto sure is plumping up! Now that she has her own light she should be one happy plant. Still lots of pistols staying white. She has a while to go, maybe 2 weeks or 3? I'm smelling sweet in there, I hear she's a tasty one. Here you go. If you check the leaves out, that's where I overdid it with Terpinator.

Frickin' love it! Can't believe I've been sliding over it! They look great! :thumb:
Hey CagedApe, welcome here! I can't believe this journal is nearing the end when it started on the onset of the covid! Yikes! I'm glad to see you here and there's more to come! There's 2 Godfather og's that will be occupying this space coming up soon. I'm excited to see how those run! I have to mention the new @NextLight Core is going in service for the first time too! I can't wait!

UPDATE

It's been 6 days from last water and most of the pots were very light so in went water!
They look content in their new growth so far. Here they are. My motley crew.

Everything is looking good so far! :thumb:

Love that pretty green they are! Nice looking ladies!! Happy Smokin'

She looks like she's actively growing. Don't give up hope.

update for the blackberry, shes loving the outdoors and doing good!
36 days old
the plants i've asked about before still have some time to go..after 15 days trichomes still white and they still shooting white pistils..will update next week i hope

Hi
Last night I snipped off the buds of the Afghan Kush Ryder. They went into jars and over night the rh went to between 65 and 67%. Close,Phew! So I put a 58 % humidifier pack in the jars and will burp them daily for a couple of weeks. Final weight between them is 96 grams. The wee one brought the weight average down but who knows It might have the unicorn trichomes in it.

Congrats on Afghani. 3.4 oz from a couple of autos isn't bad at all. :thumb:

Highya SO,

Good harvest for auto's. Nice looking buds! Kinda slow around today. You doing alright? Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Good harvest for auto's. Nice looking buds! Kinda slow around today. You doing alright? Happy Smokin'
Hi Bode Yep I'm fine thanks. Had dentist in the a.m. then some yard work. I tested the Afghan Kush Ryder. It's going to be a good one. Has a nice indica way about it and is strong. I'm tasting a hint of bubble gum on exhale. Very nice for no cure yet.
How's your grow going? We haven't had much rain here. Are you able to get water to your ladies? Maybe it's been wetter in your place?

UPDATE

We made it! Whew! I took the Smoothie down this morning. The last of the Pandemic journal, thank goodness, it's been a while. She cleaned up nicely and made 413 grams wet that = 3.65 projected oz's dry. Her bud seems to be mid density and nicely frosted. I can't wait to try her out, supposed to be a sweet mango flavor. Yum!

Cool camera. It's hard to say. I like them all milky with some amber, not much. It's a visual thing I have a hard time seeing in pics. A week or two I think from here. Keep looking and posting over the days coming. If you see many amber, it's time in my book. I'll be here with any luck to help out.

17 more days are gone and things certainly improved but not ready yet i guess
strain sweet zz auto

one flower is turning yellow..

here is another plant, amnesia haze auto, which is probably ahead the sweet zz...i've read that amnesia's trichomes do not turn yellow...is it true?

they are running at about 55% humidity (with dehumidifier on otherwise would be around 80) and temperature is 82 during the day and 75 during night
thanks stoney : )

Back
Top Bottom