Pandamonium Grow Blackberry Auto

Yes, they stay at work now as reported on tv news.
Edit: As a retired mechanic for the public transit system here in Boston I remember seeing cots and other emergency equipment being stored in case of something like this. It was common for us to stay for 2 or 3 days in the worst winter storms to keep things running. That wasn't cause to break out the stored equipment though.

Highya SO,

Brings back memories of staying at the fire station (as an EMT) during bad storms to man the ambulance. We had 2 EMTs there 24/7 as well. I didn't mind. A night run kept things lively, at least!
Congratulations on your young'uns. Mine have been in the dirt for 2+ days and still no sign of growth. They're in an incubation chamber (clear tote with heating pad under), so they should pop up real soon. Cheers

Highya SO,

Brings back memories of staying at the fire station (as an EMT) during bad storms to man the ambulance. We had 2 EMTs there 24/7 as well. I didn't mind. A night run kept things lively, at least!
Congratulations on your young'uns. Mine have been in the dirt for 2+ days and still no sign of growth. They're in an incubation chamber (clear tote with heating pad under), so they should pop up real soon. Cheers
So you know the drill. It takes us away from our family but bonds those who do it for life.
It's good for the 2 new babies, now for the last one to give us a thrill. I'm hoping soon too! Good vibes for yours!

Thank you for your service guys. I ran a large computer room that had to be manned 24/7 when there were snow-megadons I was the first to "volunteer" for double time pay and hang and keep the wheels of fortune turning.

Best was when it happened on a holiday! lol

Congrats on the little ones. GL with the grow there. I've been popping seeds for like 2 months now. I do 2-4 every week or so.... I tossed all my cuts due to mite fvcks.

Thank you for your service guys. I ran a large computer room that had to be manned 24/7 when there were snow-megadons I was the first to "volunteer" for double time pay and hang and keep the wheels of fortune turning.

Best was when it happened on a holiday! lol

Congrats on the little ones. GL with the grow there. I've been popping seeds for like 2 months now. I do 2-4 every week or so.... I tossed all my cuts due to mite fvcks.
I look back at those days and remember all the fun and hard work that gets done during uncontrollable times. There was $ too I won't deny. That helped. I'm glad to hear your garden's getting back to nermal Bob.

Good Saturday everyone!
It's obvious to even the most casual observer that witches or warlocks weren't the issue here. Another seed has disappeared leaving its pot feeling at loss and an emptiness only it could know. I think we can concur that there's a case of Tribbles or worse... Gremlins causing this calamity in the tent!
I couldn't find the seed so I have no idea there. It's been 4 days since the others planted with it have sprouted so I put a new seed in.
SMOOTHIE AUTO BY FASTBUDS

Here's what they say:
Smoothie Auto
The most awarded strain in our catalog.

Room
Indoor / Outdoor
Genes
Sativa/Indica
Genetics
Somango x Blueberry
Flowering
10 weeks
Harvest
XL
Height US
up to 50 inches
Height EU
80-110 cm
THC
Up to 24%
CBD
Low
Autoflowering
Yes
Smoothie AutoSmoothie Auto logotype
Description
Smoothie Auto is the result of a cross between Somango and Blueberry, and really brings out the best of both worlds; a well-statured plant ideal for all types of growers. Reaching up to 23% THC, this strain delivers an uplifting giggly high. Not to mention its exceptionally fruity tastes making it an ideal choice for extractions.

I have all things crossed for this one. If she fails I'll have to go with replacing some soil in the planting area with something less prone to be "hot". Soil is my likely suspect here really. Might be too much for them, poor things. I betcha this is one reason folk who run photo only, run photo only. Auto seeds are historically rumored to be prone to this. I guess Im finding the ones that germinate and grow better than some others. I won't put another auto seed in this soil without cutting it with something more inert.
Here they are today.

It's been 4 days since the others planted with it have sprouted so I put a new seed in.
SMOOTHIE AUTO BY FASTBUDS
Good luck - hopefully the third try will do it for you. :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom