Pandamonium Grow Blackberry Auto

High and welcome to my 2020 Pandemic Grow!
:green_heart:
:peace:
BLACKBERRY AUTO
by
420FAST BUDS
:peace:
HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!

Nice day for a green wedding!

Here we go. Time for yet more indica inda house and the auto tent got a good clean. Sooo I changed the way the light hung by making the hangers much shorter in case I get some plants getting out of hand tall. There's a pair of heating pads under them set for 82F. Cleaned and refreshed the humidifier and today I see 49%rh at 74 F with the light on for a few hours . I'll keep it on for 24/0 until they pop through. This soil was amended on 12/26/19 and it smells like spring! 3rd run. What else? No topping planned. 4 plants in the Mars Hydro tent.
Blackberry Auto
Tucked in for a while.

Well...As long as 420fastbuds only sells autos, yes.

Well. . . .

They did just add a line of Fast Photoperiod seeds and it looks like you might have them and not the autos.

I might be wrong and those are the autos. Looked back at the message they sent me on my Grow Diaries account and it seems like the Fast Flowering Line-Up was a limited time offer and were looking for promo growers

Highya SO,

Why do stoners get waylayed right out of the gate?!? I don't know either. Just seems like it. It is a bit comical to believe they're auto's and turn out to be photo's. Hopefully, they got it right! Live and learn. I'm ready for another great journal, dude! Hope you have a great grow!

Highya SO,

Why do stoners get waylayed right out of the gate?!? I don't know either. Just seems like it. It is a bit comical to believe they're auto's and turn out to be photo's. Hopefully, they got it right! Live and learn. I'm ready for another great journal, dude! Hope you have a great grow!
Hehe, well i can say it could happen to me. After a career of dotting i's and crossing t's for safety sake I may have "checked out" of that role of being responsible for a while upon retirement. On some things I noticed anyhoo. I can make a mistake and no-one gets hurt or worse is a long awaited pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom