Pandamonium Grow Blackberry Auto

UPDATE
Hi all, Pandemonium seems to be taking over here. One up for three days. One more came yesterday but has no leaves. I haven't had one like that yet. Have to give it a day to see what's happening. Another one I found the seed with tail on top of the soil as I peered. So I reburied it this morning and am hoping for the best expecting the worst. The last pot has had no action at all. Damn you pandemonium!
I'll give this a day or two and then have plan B ready. Oh, there's a plan B!

You'll get it, SO. Always good to have a Plan B. Cheers

Heya Stone :ciao: Looking forward to watching your Blackberries grow -- hopefully there will be more than one. :popcorn:

Heya Stone :ciao: Looking forward to watching your Blackberries grow -- hopefully there will be more than one. :popcorn:
I wouldn't put too much into it Beez. Tomorrow morning if there's no major improvement I have 3 volunteers to take over. I think I have a witch or something in the tent;) or something unholy anyhoo. I'll rid the area of them and carry on! No offence to our wicker community.

I think I have a witch or something in the tent;) or something unholy anyhoo. I'll rid the area of them and carry on!
Maybe you need a tent mascot to ward off the unwanted. :D

Who you gonna call?!? Ghostbusters!!! Haha

Julie watches forensic files, and dead files. Those shows point out all that stuff about what to do in that realm. Greek to me, just thought I'd oint that out about the TV shows, lol. Cheers

Good morning. The bad juju is gone and I'm left with that regular juju we all love to have around the house. I hung a native american symbolic piece given to me by a man who practices the NA spiritual ways in his way. He made it and I knew him from a weekend gathering in Herkimer NY back when he gave it to me. A VN vet with ptsd,
he was and a beautiful man. Looked like Santas twin brother! I only know him as Santa and we never met again. Anyway, that stick has magical powers inherent to every thing it is. I dusted it off and hung it up for a night of tent cleaning. I'll go down in a while and see what stays and goes. A new tent order is coming later this morning.

The color must be something like leaves in the fall turning color. What do you think?
Purple plants contain higher amounts of anthocyanins. These compounds are found in other plants such as grapes. Their production can be enhanced chemically or by cool temperatures.
I wouldn't put too much into it Beez. Tomorrow morning if there's no major improvement I have 3 volunteers to take over. I think I have a witch or something in the tent;) or something unholy anyhoo. I'll rid the area of them and carry on! No offence to our wicker community.
Must be a bad witch.
A green witch would never do that to you.

It's a new day
The dead are gone
New seeds are bathing in soil
Faith in the new start Soars!

It's a great day in the morning! All sign of negativity have been removed and a new positive vibe can be felt in the grow area. The dance stick worked it's magic. Now I can get these newbies up and running. That's right the grow is 75% new now.
I chose 1 Auto Critical Orange Punch by Dutch passion for a position. here's what Dutch Passion has to say about it.

Auto Critical Orange Punch is a feminized Autoflower seed variety, the first Dutch Passion auto to use Critical genetics. This auto takes around 75 days to grow from seed to harvest and is easy to grow. She thrives under 20 hours of daily light and delivers genuine XXL harvests. The genetic foundation was Grandaddy Purps x Orange Bud (and was called Orange Punch) which gave great potency and taste but yields were below average until crossed with an elite XXL Auto Kritical Bilbo. Auto Critical Orange Punch is one of our strongest varieties with very heavy yields and buds that are white with resin. Some phenotypes can take an extra week or two at the end and deliver even heavier yields than normal. She usually reaches 70-100cm indoors, with a skunky citrus aroma and a rich Afghan hash taste. The powerful euphoric high is particularly pleasant and long lasting.

The others are Afghan Kush Ryder by World of Seeds. They say.

Afghan Kush Ryder is a cross between Afghan Kush and Ruderalis.
Our Afghan Kush comes from Kush strains with 100% Indica genes cultivated in a small area in the Hindu Kush mountains in Northern Pakistan.
This cross is a good example of Cannabis Ruderalis, which, over the generations, has been crossed and re-crossed to produce a strain with Indica characteristics and autoflowering genetic programming of Ruderalis. Afghan Kush Ryder can be grown indoors or outside and can reach between 40-80cm or even higher. The effect is extremely potent, so relaxing that it’s almost narcotic, which is why the medicinal value is so high.
The taste and aroma, like its predecessor, Afghan Kush, evoke the best very aromatic Afghan hash. As flowering does not depend on the photoperiod, she can be grown at any time of the year although yields improve the better the environmental conditions.
A good tip for outdoor growing is to plant out as soon as the good weather starts then repeat a few days before harvesting the first crop to give two good harvests a year. Some growers do more, though owing to the less favourable conditions, these crops tend to be less productive.
For indoor growing we recommend a 20/4 light/dark cycle throughout.

They will love the 20/4 cycle together.
I went back to putting a cup over the seed until it comes up. They may have dried out between waterings. It's extra dry now. Cups come off at first sign of sprouting.

The @Dutch Passion seeds were a gift From @TheVault for a lucky contest I believe. @George from The Vault, Thank You very much! I'll do my best to really do a good job helping these beauties reach greatness!

Back
Top Bottom