Pan's Aero Garden (Super Lemon Haze) + More

I'll have to measure the final height of it and the other ladies,I was thinkin about growing L*D from barneys farm after I get a A/C 600watt and a flood table you ever try it?

Hey Pan, did you see that home-built aero unit in HT last issue? Wondering if you knew of any specific pros/cons in that setup? It seems like a decent, fairly cheap aero unit...which I already have most materials for. I'm torn between building a few of those frames or a large Drip/NFT table (for later use, either way).

looking good mr.pan
Welcome ladder49 thanks for the + rep.:Rasta:
I'll have to measure the final height of it and the other ladies,I was thinkin about growing L*D from barneys farm after I get a A/C 600watt and a flood table you ever try it?
SouthernOnt no I haven't grow anything from Barneys Farm yet but smoked the some strains from the coffeeshop. Yes I have run a flood table you can see it in the Experimental garden.;)
Hey Pan, did you see that home-built aero unit in HT last issue? Wondering if you knew of any specific pros/cons in that setup? It seems like a decent, fairly cheap aero unit...which I already have most materials for. I'm torn between building a few of those frames or a large Drip/NFT table (for later use, either way).
No but I will.

Sorry guy's I will update later my computer was not working after a thunder storm zapped it. I just got it up and running Sort of.

Pan4

I definately have some barneys farm in mind for once I setup an indoor grow likely L.*.D,Red Dragon or Utopia Haze

Hey Pan the pic of kushberry is that by "DNA?" If so what was your flowering time on your previous grow with them and how's the smoke of the kushberry because I'm growing 2 moms for my upcoming 1lb every 3 weeks. One more thing what was your flowering time with the super lemon haze? I want to grow some moms with them as well. Thanks man.

Pan just a piece of useless trivia for you. You have been a victim of corporate espionage!! Seems a few years back, there were two "big" capacitor manufacturers. Together they produced the majority of capacitors used in the majority of electronic devices, produced all over the world. But specifically the type used in computers. One company had a bright new (young) design engineer, who had come up with a new design for capacitors. This new design would cut costs and times for production in half. It had already proven itself in preliminary testing.
Well it seems that the other manufacturer got wind of this new hero. So they wined and dined him and got him to bring his design to their company which they immediately put into production, making twice as many in half the time for half the cost of their competition. They almost wiped their competition out! Except for one thing, their competition finished their testing and found the design unreliable, and deemed it a failure. Of course the market was already flooded and products were already built and shipped. These faulty capacitors are responsible for 98% of power supply motherboard failures, along with computers but also every electronic device made!

Mine's been screwing up for a few weeks, too. The start-up screen goes to DOS and say "Hard drive failure is imminent"

Uhhh then you better back your shit up, cause you are about to have a hard drive failure.

hard-drive failure=total loss of all data (pics,music,games,documents,e-mails...etc)

Pan just a piece of useless trivia for you. You have been a victim of corporate espionage!! Seems a few years back, there were two "big" capacitor manufacturers. Together they produced the majority of capacitors used in the majority of electronic devices, produced all over the world. But specifically the type used in computers. One company had a bright new (young) design engineer, who had come up with a new design for capacitors. This new design would cut costs and times for production in half. It had already proven itself in preliminary testing.
Well it seems that the other manufacturer got wind of this new hero. So they wined and dined him and got him to bring his design to their company which they immediately put into production, making twice as many in half the time for half the cost of their competition. They almost wiped their competition out! Except for one thing, their competition finished their testing and found the design unreliable, and deemed it a failure. Of course the market was already flooded and products were already built and shipped. These faulty capacitors are responsible for 98% of power supply motherboard failures, along with computers but also every electronic device made!
Thanks badbert This is the second one this year. I know about the capacitor problems I 've lost a total 5 mother boards in two years. I had one pop so loud I tought it was a firecracker.
Mine's been screwing up for a few weeks, too. The start-up screen goes to DOS and say "Hard drive failure is imminent"

Darn computers.!!!!

I harvested the Diesel and the Lemon Skunk and will have some picts up sunday. I also made some killer Ice Hash of two kind's One's the Lemon Skunk and the diesel. The other is Alaskan ice hash both will knoch your socks off.

It's hard to post from the wife's computer
Pan4

On the bright side....your day isn't going south as badly as mine. I'll be dropping in on everyone, but I had to kill my grow. Read the last few posts.

Sorry about your comp, Pan. I beat mine into it's childhood and now everything has to begin re-updating from a system recovery.

Whats up Pan!! As you can see im not much of a poster, but damn hands down you deserve for me to take the time out and just say congrats man, I just now caught up on all that you have done, much props man!! I will definitely follow up on all your posts from now on!! thanks buddd :peace:

Back
Top Bottom