Pan's Aero Garden (Super Lemon Haze) + More

Hi Yall!
:welcome:
Since the Experimental part of my other garden is about complete and don't want that one to go forever. Now is the time.:smokin:
Plus soon the snow will melt and collecting time begins.:grinjoint:

Now for the lineup.
2x Super Lemon Haze (2008 CC winner) by the Greenhouse
1 Afghan Kush from the World of Seeds
1 G13 Labs Platinum Diesel.
1 Alaskan Ice phenom 1
1 Alaskan Ice phenom 2
2 Cheese
1 Rhino
1 Lemon Skunk

Growing Media 3 Stage Hydroponic
2 Aeroponic stages using DIY equipment and Ebb&Flow for the last stage.

Nutes: Dutch Masters

Lighting 2x 400w Hid

Photo's ect soon.:roorrip:

Pan4

:cheer: aeroponics nice I'll be watching the super lemon haze

where did you get your stuff? :roorrip:

go Pan go,
I will follow :)

:peace:
Always welcome Insider:smokin:

pan4 - you know i'll be in here, lookin over your shoulder. good luck :joint:
Hey Bro I new you were in.:cool:

:cheer: aeroponics nice I'll be watching the super lemon haze

where did you get your stuff? :roorrip:
mc_trump your welcome too.;)

:welcome:
Baby pictures.
Alaskan Ice 2 & Alaskan Ice 1 clone
03811.jpg
0465.jpg

Afghan Kush & G13 Diesel
03914.jpg
0405.jpg

The stars of the Grow.:smokin:
Super Lemon Haze one is in the cloner I snapped it off by accident right at the tap root. New roots have started to form.
0418.jpg
0478.jpg

The floating bubble cloner don't laugh it works very good.
0429.jpg

Cheese & Rhino clones
0436.jpg
0445.jpg

Lemon Skunk clone
0486.jpg

Well thats the lineup for ya all.:bong:
10 plants 7 strains I hope it all goes well.:peace:

Pan4

Yes thats what it is. The wife saw one online and rest is gravy.:smokin:
For a DIY person thats all we need.:cool:
I have a solution of nutes (FF GB, super thrive, root stimulator got it at wal-mart) I use Dutch Masters gel and it has an air stone. The only thing that didn't clone was the rhino but I finally got that one too.:slide:
Two weeks later and wala a clone with 6 to 8in roots.:popcorn:
Part of the KISS work. KISS (Keep it simple stupid).:smokin:
We have a way of over doing it.:grinjoint:

Pan4

yo pan that looks awesome so far, I had a question though, what are you using for your fluid, I killed over half of my GreenHouse seeds and am pissed. I was wondering if you could tell me what you use/mix into your water? I guess im going to have to reorder seeds, I would def like to shadow your grow, im sure your familiar with my setup, any help would be greatly appreciated brutha

man, i just started my aero garden 3 weeks ago. Going great so far.

I used this set up design

Free Aeroponic System Plan

its been a little tempermental, a little tweaking, but over all going great. Keep you posted..

Mr. Aero

yo pan that looks awesome so far, I had a question though, what are you using for your fluid, I killed over half of my GreenHouse seeds and am pissed. I was wondering if you could tell me what you use/mix into your water? I guess im going to have to reorder seeds, I would def like to shadow your grow, im sure your familiar with my setup, any help would be greatly appreciated brutha

My seedling Juice for rockwool
1gal distilled water + Fox Farm Grow Big 1tsp + FF Big Bloom 2tsp + hydrogen peroxide 1/2tbs + Super Thrive 1/4tsp
Thats what I used

man, i just started my aero garden 3 weeks ago. Going great so far.

I used this set up design

Free Aeroponic System Plan

its been a little tempermental, a little tweaking, but over all going great. Keep you posted..

Mr. Aero

Thanks Mr. Aero I checked it out almost the same as what I did. The biggest difference is I run a central tank with satellites so I can expand it as I need.
Check out my other journal to see how it did mine.:grinjoint:

Pan4

how do i add people to my friend list? And Pan check out my new pics....

:cheer:Man what growth rates on your seedlings

hey pan, i apprechiate the links you have posted on your thread. I have gotten lost of good info. Im a newb and i am currently using foxfarm nutes. so far so good but i hear alot of people praising GH nutes. what's you take on that? Id like it if you dropped by my thread. its my first grow and i really like it when experienced growers pass on their knowledge. take care and thanks again. p.s. how did you post your links with tittles instead of the normal http crap like my link has? peace and grow on. and are those greenhouse seed really worth all the $$$$.

I dont know how to do that with offsite link.

As far as Green House seed goes you always take a chance. There cards are a good way to try different strains.;)

:cheer:Man what growth rates on your seedlings

Thanks mc_trump that's the Dutch Master nutes.:smokin:

Thanks to my wife she's the one for the nutes.:cheer:

Pan4

Cant wait to see the outcome of the aero and how it stacks up against the drip system? wonder if the aero really provides better nute delivery?

Cant wait to see the outcome of the aero and how it stacks up against the drip system? wonder if the aero really provides better nute delivery?
It will be cool to compare the two.:smokin:

I like your bubble cloner man. I think I'm going to copy it. Doesn't it hurt the roots though when you pull them out through the hole?
Mine are cut from the edge to the hole to make easier to insert and remove.
I am glad that we have it and we use it a lot. It saved the other seedling after the tap root broke.:grinjoint:

Pan4

Back
Top Bottom