Pan's Guide to Aeroponics

The "sterlite" brand leak badly due to the design of the lid. It has little ridges that run from about 3 inches in, to the outer edge... drip drip drip. The Rubbermaid "roughneck" totes lids fit the flat top of the tote much better, no leakage here, with no weatherstrip.

Hey pan do you need to spray the roots when the lights are off too or only when the lights are on
Yes you do but not as often like 1/2 of what it is with the lights on.:ganjamon:
The "sterlite" brand leak badly due to the design of the lid. It has little ridges that run from about 3 inches in, to the outer edge... drip drip drip. The Rubbermaid "roughneck" totes lids fit the flat top of the tote much better, no leakage here, with no weatherstrip.

That's very true about the roughneck totes. But they all warp when you have some large plants in them.:cool:

Pan4

Hey pan i got a question for ya? I see you also go the 'delux' hole punch. LOL wasn't it a joke? I pitched mine and kept the plugs. You seen to be doing pretty good dude. GL in you'r future trips. May your harvests be green. Stay Down, Wood.

Back
Top Bottom