00174.jpg

Sagarmatha Matanuska Mist
00392.jpg

The first clone of the Lemon Skunk
00487.jpg

00586.jpg

:thanks:

Pan4

Wow, every single picture is just insane, Great Job!

Dang thats like full time work but at the end you have something to show for it:ganjamon: LOL!
do you like indica or sativa better?

I guess I like hi bred mixes of the two. My fav so far is Lemon Skunk.:Rasta:

Skunk #1 she's getting so close.:slide:
06111.jpg

Just look at her covered with crystals and so colorful.:popcorn:
Stay tuned here's a list of whats to come.
Cheese, G-Force, Durban Poison, Big Budda Blue Cheese, Nepal Kush, Super Lemon Haze, Afghan Kush, Diesel, Alaskan Ice, Kushberry, Rocklock, Killa-Watt, Wild Thai, and more

Pan4

Ya I know what you mean about the hybrids. I'll get something that is mostly sativa and be like "This is great i can still think and do stuff" and about 2 weeks later I'm like, I wish it had more indica so i could realx and be mellow after work and if i get one its about 2 weeks till im like, I would really like something with more sativa. so im not so tired all the time. LOL!

Always looking for that balance.
:rollit:
:nicethread:

Ya I know what you mean about the hybrids. I'll get something that is mostly sativa and be like "This is great i can still think and do stuff" and about 2 weeks later I'm like, I wish it had more indica so i could realx and be mellow after work and if i get one its about 2 weeks till im like, I would really like something with more sativa. so im not so tired all the time. LOL!

Always looking for that balance.
:rollit:
:nicethread:

Thanks man.:cool:
It's all about verity I'll pick the best and mother the plants I like the best.:peace:

Pan4

I was scrolling down the pics and i was going one by one and im here thinking hmm very nice, looking good, tasty,.... then i get to the durban poison and suddenly i stare and my mouth gets watery! lol very nice durban!

Back
Top Bottom