Pan's Potpourri

Hi yall!:welcome:

Pan's Potpourri. A collection of the wife's favorite pictures.

White Rhino
00259.jpg
00362.jpg

Cheese
00655.jpg
00455.jpg

Lemon Skunk
00744.jpg
00850.jpg
01038.jpg

Alaskan Ice it might as well be PURE HAZE.
01232.jpg

Well that's what we have for now I hope you like it.:bong:

Pan4

Nice pics.

That cheese sure has a lot of pistils, and the alaska ice pic looks awesome. I wanna see the whole plant, put some more up if you decide to take pictures.

Nice pics.

That cheese sure has a lot of pistils, and the alaska ice pic looks awesome. I wanna see the whole plant, put some more up if you decide to take pictures.

Thank you.:grinjoint:
The Alaskan Ice plant is very sparse will post some pict's of her when they get feed today.

Pan4

Lemon skunk looks nice and white. That bagseed has got some vigorous growth, and everything else looks great. Power skunk 2 has some big skinny leaves...how many plants you got in total?

Are those the leds you made? what do you think so far?
Leds need some more engineering before they will produce usable light.
The market has hot been good for me and I have lost 70% of my income from last year. So yes I want to get back to the leds and have some 5 watters to play with after the garden's equipment is finished.

Beautiful man. I hope my stuff comes out even half as nice.

I will watching your grow too.;)

New Pict's
Lemon Skunk
00269.jpg

00465.jpg

Rhino top
00856.jpg

Pan4

The Cheese
Greenhouse Seeds Cheese Feminized **Sold Out**

3 Times Cup Winner!!!

Pack of 5 and 10 Feminized Cannabis Seeds available.

Flowering indoor: 8-9 weeks, with rock-hard buds and tight calyx formation. Production up to 700 grams per square meter.
Flowering outdoor: Ready mid October; plants develop really bushy, so make sure to space the plants enough. Production up to 800 grams per plant.
Awards: 1st prize Indica Cup HTCC 2006.
Genetics: Skunk-Kush cross, straight from the UK
Effect: Intense musky earthy flavor, very dominant. Strong body stoned, with bursts of mental energy.

That it.:grinjoint:

Oops forgot this.
Bye Bye Rhino
0642.jpg
0652.jpg
0691.jpg
0701.jpg
0712.jpg

Pan4

Back
Top Bottom