Pantagruel's 3rd - Northern Lights

Things are getting a little crowded - tomorrow I will expand the area and spread things out a bit.
Pic of the smallest of the Durban Poison. The seeds from my plant produced 3 very different phenos. This one is very compact and the branches are almost all the same height naturally. Sweet.

Feb3DP01.jpg

Feb3All.jpg

Stoked for you Pantagruel!
I want to follow along. It's cool how you experimented with the different techniques +rep for you my Northern buddy

Next Batch of Beans

Just got back from a trip to the neighbouring town where ye olde head shoppe resides. Planning for the next batch, I want to make sure I have LOTS of veg time as my wise and noble peers on 420magazine have been advising me.

I have had my eye on the Kali Mist for some time, but it is sooooo expensive. Excitement got the better of me today and I bit the bullet. These babies will be going in the soil March 1.

:slide:

Kali4.jpg

It looks like you already have a nice variety growing. I'm doing a variety on my next grow. I can't wait to see how your current and Kali grows turn out. This site is sweet! It's awesome to go through these journies with each other. After seeing BigIrishDoodes Sour Deisel I kind of want a beautiful plant like that.

Thannnks Calyx! I started to look at your setup earlier and it is nice too. I think the Kali is going to be a huge challenge...reaaallly long grow, but I am definitely up for it. I'm aiming for 10 oz of this one so that should hold us nicely through the 11 week (yup 11 week) flowering period of the Kali Mist.

I gotta check out BigIrishDoodes action now. :)

The best things come to those who wait. On one of BIDs recent journals he tested a BudMaster II 675-XG LED and I'm convinced. When I have the money and when my new HPS system is getting older I will take the leap into the world of LED's.

If you don't mind me asking how much were the Kali Mist seeds?

I hear you. I don't disbelieve any LED results, but like anything, I'm sure how you use it has a lot to do with it. HID fits my lifestyle quite well but I would definitely try out LED sometime.

The Kali was $120 for 6 seeds. Ouch!:cough:

90 minutes defol this morning. Pics of the individual plants didn't come out so well but you can see the before and after canopy shots. I only did the 3 big NL plants, not the DP's because they are pretty skimpy already.

I doesn't look like much but as you can see there is quite a bit of trim!

Feb9Canopy1.jpg
Feb9Canopy2.jpg

Trim6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom