PantyRaid's 1st Grow - With LST!

Back after a long weekend! Thanks for the funny high five comment, and for the nice comments about the plant!

SO I left it in my window all weekend and the poor thing has some little spots on some of the leaves! Is this sun burn? Nute burn? N00b burn?

Thanks for any help. Oy vey!
photo_43_3.JPG

Might be sun burn if it got any drops of water on it, or it could be nutrient burn but doesn't look to major. She's gonna make it:thumb:

Phew, thanks! I'm setting up my closet space for it right now, but I'm worried - I have to leave town again next week! What do people do when they aren't home? I'm worried that I'm gonna get it flowering this week, only to have to leave it by the window next week and it'll get off again!

Phew, thanks! I'm setting up my closet space for it right now, but I'm worried - I have to leave town again next week! What do people do when they aren't home? I'm worried that I'm gonna get it flowering this week, only to have to leave it by the window next week and it'll get off again!

So I got my closet cleared out (mostly!) and have my plant in there. I decided to give it 24 hours of dark before going to a strict 12/12, hoping it'll spark flowering a bit sooner. Has anyone had decent results doing this?

Still stressing about going on vacation next week!!!

So I got my closet cleared out (mostly!) and have my plant in there. I decided to give it 24 hours of dark before going to a strict 12/12, hoping it'll spark flowering a bit sooner. Has anyone had decent results doing this?

Still stressing about going on vacation next week!!!

If I was you, and you haven't put it into flowering yet, wait till you get back from vacation. Leave it in the window, and when you get home then start flower. An extra week of veg can only help your yield.

:rollit:

If I was you, and you haven't put it into flowering yet, wait till you get back from vacation. Leave it in the window, and when you get home then start flower. An extra week of veg can only help your yield.

:rollit:

Definitely a good idea, but now it's had 24 hours of dark! How much can I abuse this poor plant before it goes hermy on me?
I might see if a friend can plant-sit it for me or something. So stressful!!!

What would happen if it went into flower and then back to veg? Is that even possible?

Sorry I have so many questions! I'm impossible! Hopefully the finished pics will be worth it? :cheer:

the damage on your leaves look water damage from water droplets on the leaves. if you let a plant go into flower then tried to re vegetate it, it would take 3-4 weeks minimum for it to revert back to vegetative growth.

Ok, I did some work on it tonight!

It spent 24 hours in the dark in my closet, and then I set up my lights (among my dresses, they'll smell awesome?). I did a little bit more LST on it, to make room for flowering. I tied the branches all lower and tighter against the rim of the pot.

Now, it'll be on 12/12 from here on out (hopefully!) I can't wait to see some flowers!!!

On to the pics!

IMG_40613.JPG
IMG_4062.JPG
IMG_4063.JPG
IMG_40643.JPG

Updating to say that it survived the night, but now my closet has a real funky smell. Probably should move all the dresses....

Go to a hme improvement store. By some odor gel. ONA gel is highly reccomended but you may need to pick up some knock off to help with the smell.

The smell is actually kind of a plastic-y smell - not a yummy herb smell. Not sure if it's from the lights or what but it's a bummer!

Hey PR, nice lst....find out where that smell is coming from!..........don't burn your house down! I haven't studied this journal real closely....I need to! A trusted plant sitter would be preferable, if you plan on being away at times you can diy a watering system. Please let us know if you find the source of the smell................+reps!

Back
Top Bottom