PantyRaid's 1st Grow - With LST!

The smell is still there, I think it's just from the cheap-o lights. I've been using them for months now to no ill effect so I'm
Not worried about it!

However, I'm going to Home Depot today and wanted to buy some of those reflective panels. Does anyone know what exactly I'm looking for? I've been before but couldn't find anything.

Foil is conductuctive so be careful. Wally's world has mylar emergancy blankets that are quite reflective. But they trap heat. If you go the the Sleepo, buy some odor gel. Cause once she starts stinking, shes really gonna stink!!

Well, I'm back from vacation and my friend who said theyd come by and water my lovely plant obviously didn't. Poor thing is all wilted! Ughhhh!!!! I had her in the window and obviously the heat was a little much.

I gave her a ton of water and stuck her back in the closet for dark time. Here's my question: Normally, my light cycle was from 8pm to 8am (bc of work). Should I keep her dark just until 8pm and start over from there, or should I give her a solid 24 hours of dark again. Problem is, I live on a busy corner so the window doesn't get all that dark at night.

photo_46_2.JPG

Well, I'm back from vacation and my friend who said theyd come by and water my lovely plant obviously didn't. Poor thing is all wilted! Ughhhh!!!! I had her in the window and obviously the heat was a little much.

I gave her a ton of water and stuck her back in the closet for dark time. Here's my question: Normally, my light cycle was from 8pm to 8am (bc of work). Should I keep her dark just until 8pm and start over from there, or should I give her a solid 24 hours of dark again. Problem is, I live on a busy corner so the window doesn't get all that dark at night.

photo_46_2.JPG

If you give her a full 24 hours it won't hurt her, put her on whatever time cycle works best for your schedule, but you have to ensure that she is almost completely dark (full moon brightness or less) when its her night time. You might have to put her in a closet or something to control the light.
Good luck. ;)

:rollit:

If you give her a full 24 hours it won't hurt her, put her on whatever time cycle works best for your schedule, but you have to ensure that she is almost completely dark (full moon brightness or less) when its her night time. You might have to put her in a closet or something to control the light.
Good luck. ;)

:rollit:

She's back in the closet now, where she will remain until she's all done. I'm wondering if it would be beneficial for her to get 24 hours of pure dark before putting her back on 12/12, or if I should just say fuck it and do 12/12 tonight.

Thanks!!!

She's back in the closet now, where she will remain until she's all done. I'm wondering if it would be beneficial for her to get 24 hours of pure dark before putting her back on 12/12, or if I should just say fuck it and do 12/12 tonight.

Thanks!!!

PR, good weed!.....this is what I have found in my grows; the plants don't mind having their lights on period interrupted, but they definitely DO NOT like the dark period interrupted if that makes sense. Flashing the plants is what has given me the hermies, and if for some reason they get light during the dark period...I leave it on until the following dark cycle....just the way I do it!

Thanks!!

So she's getting more and more little hairs which is so exciting, but probably not exciting enough to take a pic of.

I have a question about nutrients! I was just using this Jobe's Organics Heirloom Tomato and Vegetable mix, 3-0-4. I started slowly and moved up to a full strength mix by last month (but only fed it randomly)

Now that it's flowering, should I keep this or change it?

Thanks!!

So she's getting more and more little hairs which is so exciting, but probably not exciting enough to take a pic of.

I have a question about nutrients! I was just using this Jobe's Organics Heirloom Tomato and Vegetable mix, 3-0-4. I started slowly and moved up to a full strength mix by last month (but only fed it randomly)

Does Jobe's make a fert without Nitrogen? for example 0-3-3 or something?

Thanks!!

Change it to a nutrient designed for flowering. Start of with a quarter dose , then half, then full!:thumb:

Interesting! So I need less nitrogen for flowering? Does it matter if I use the same brand? I don't have any special connection to Jobes, it's just what I randomly got at Home Depot

So "The Pizza" is doing beautiful! I upgraded her habitat a little by putting the pot inside a milk crate. This way, I could use the edges of the milk crate for more LST, since I'm worried I'll run out of room soon! Now all her bud sites have a bunch of little hairs, on their way to puffballs!

pics!

image_3_7.jpeg
image_2_17.jpeg
image_1_22.jpeg

However, I have a bit more news to announce! I realized it's gonna take at least 2 months to harvest The Pizza, since she's taken so long thus far. So, I went ahead and got her a sister!

photo_jpg43.jpeg

As yet unnamed, but the strain is Sweet's Speed Devil Auto.

Who says this stuff isn't addictive?

Back
Top Bottom