Serving size - 6
* 1/3 cup and 1 tablespoon wine
* 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
* 1- teaspoons all-purpose flour
* 3 ounces Gruyere cheese, cubed
* 3 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, cubed
* 3 ounces Emmentaler cheese, cubed
* 2 grams cannabis for strong dose
Grate the cheese.
Bring the wine to a boil in a small pot. Melt the butter in the medium saucepan, whisk in the flour and cook for a few minutes stirring constantly (don't let the butter burn).
When the wine boils add it to the flour and butter mixture. Slowly add the grated Gruyere, Cheddar, and Emmentaler cheeses. Stir until fully melted. Add the cannabis and on very low heat stir often for Five minutes.
Most common is to dip cubed french bread toasted, mushrooms, broccoli, and cauliflower.
Keep Warm And Enjoy!