Papasmoke DWC - 5x - 400W Top LED Grow - THC Bomb & Heavyweight Fast & Vast

re: Papasmoke DWC - 5x - 400W Top LED Grow - THC Bomb & Heavyweight Fast & Vast

Should have new pics and up an running in about a week.

Starting over with some new clones. May start a new journal.

Thank you all for the support and encouragement along the way. I am happy to direct everyone to my new grow journal! !!

Heading over to sub now!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

OMG Papasmoke, just catching up and have to say I hope you've been able to reset and that all is going ok. Your attic tent setup was really looking good. I really like your photos - great lookin' strain and buds! Thanks for sharing! :Namaste:

Well......

I was set to switch into flower tonight after a rez change.

At approximately 6 am when my wife went to work she found a massive puddle of water in our living room floor on the hardwood. Woke me up I ran into the attic....

Horrified I found about 4 inches of water in the bottom of my tent!!! Some how the system dumped all the water and it escaped the tent and went thru the attic floor and into my now droopy ceiling...

Wife flipped a lid.....plants are now outside in the dirt.

maybe I can convince her to allow me to go soil!! But I think she might have had it .....

Back
Top Bottom