Papasmoke DWC - 5x - 400W Top LED Grow - THC Bomb & Heavyweight Fast & Vast

re: Papasmoke DWC - 5x - 400W Top LED Grow - THC Bomb & Heavyweight Fast & Vast

Why do you need to drop the water level?

I guess it's causing over watering? Idk....first time I've heard of it...

I still have no clue what's causing these leaves to be this way but I would guess it's a nutrient deficiency. ......

Ph is at 5.8 doesn't fluctuate too much

I'm due for a rez change....it's been 10 days since the last one so I'll do that tomorrow

Have you dropped the water level in the res yet if your roots are starting to touch water it mite be time to drop the water level

I thought in DWC they were supposed to be inside the nutrient rich water with lots of air bubbles from an air stone.....my water level is about 4 inches below the bottom of the basket. An there are lots of roots in each bucket.

Why do you need to drop the water level?
My last dwc grow I did I had my water level an inch or two under my net pot which was good when she was a seedling the bubbles water her but soon as her roots started filling the tank they started looking like yours and some friendly people on here had me lower my water level about six inches and in about 4 days she was perked up. I never asked why they had me do it never crossed my mind.
Papa where is your water sitting at in reference to the net pot before you do change anything.

After doing some research I am leaning toward phosphorus deficiency. ....mainly because issues with ph.....I need a digital meter !!

Is checking the ph in the rez sufficient or should I check each dwc bucket

should be sufficient since its all connected

hey man by any chance could it be your nutrient solution splashing on your lower leaves.
I noticed some splash stains on the bottom of your pots.
Usually doing a flush and restoring correct ph and nutes will rule out any nutrient or ph problem.
Your grow is looking really well how long you plan on vegging for :thumb:

Well......

I was set to switch into flower tonight after a rez change.

At approximately 6 am when my wife went to work she found a massive puddle of water in our living room floor on the hardwood. Woke me up I ran into the attic....

Horrified I found about 4 inches of water in the bottom of my tent!!! Some how the system dumped all the water and it escaped the tent and went thru the attic floor and into my now droopy ceiling...

Wife flipped a lid.....plants are now outside in the dirt.

maybe I can convince her to allow me to go soil!! But I think she might have had it .....

I planted them out back.....

Out of site out if mind.....trying to let the wife cool off a bit. ..

But at this point 3k invested really need this to make a ROI....

sorry to hear man indoor growing is no small investment

that's the thing about the dwc bubblers I use
self contained a little more work but I have no hose connections except the air from the top
I don't put holes in the side of my bucket to run a hose along side to see water lvl either
I just lift and slide the lid off to one side only way its coming out is if it tips, breaks, or someone makes a hole
and breaking would be far and slim for buckets especially not in the sun getting brittle as some plastics do

After inspecting the system I still have no clue how it happened. Everything seems to be working fine

Back
Top Bottom