Papaya - CFL - Stealth - DWC - Hydro Grow Journal

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! Im truly enjoying and loving every part of this grow! If you like watching this strain dont forget to check out my soil grow in my signature! They are getting massive!

I believe that Sweet Raw is really working or they are just stacking on the trichomes.... THEY ARE SO FROSTY! I will try and post some trichome shots this weekend sometime! They are stacked on top of each other it seems lol!

:thumb:

Day 88 from seed and day 60 of flowering!

Just thought i would do a quick update! Its already day 60 in flower and things sure are looking beautiful. There was a cola on the back side that i didnt tie up and it was sagging down to the reservoir this morning. Things are really swelling up! I actually went ahead and chopped this smaller cola (a little bigger than the last one i cut). I want to do a taste test and potency test at day 60 of flower. The one at 52 was awesome!!!

I broke open the biggest bud from the test last week and examined it under my loop. I was very shocked at the percentage cloudy and amber on the inside of the bud. I guess a lot were some of the first trichomes that matured already while it was stacking on more on the outside. I sure enjoyed my weekend with this one! I dont believe i have ever smoked anything so smooth and flavorful.... I dream about it with a 2-6 month cure what its going to be like....

Im still kinda wondering as to why some buds i have smoked have been so harsh? Im sure they have had something sprayed on them or something... The test was cut during the day and with no flush and it was so smooth and enjoyable? Just makes ya wonder sometimes....

Also, I did have kinda a scare this morning!!! So doing my morning inspection as always. I look at one big cola and at the bottom bud i saw 2 almost banana looking things side by side!!!! I WAS LIKE OMG NO! No way!! So i get in closer and i start pulling on it thinking it could be pollen sacks.... I pull on it and to my relieve it was like 4 pistils that were forming coming out together... The tips were still tucked in so they looked fatter and like pollen sacks. Gave me a real scare this morning lol.. It was a bud in the back so I couldnt really get close enough to see.

PPM with Sweet is around 650 in my reservoir. It wont be long now.. 50 percent or more of pistils are now brown. Calyx have gotten HUGE! And the trichomes are getting ripper by the day! Im going to try and go to around day 68-70 before i actually cut her. I may start her 48-72 hour darkness this weekend and cut her around tuesday of next week. That will be day 69 of flower. Ill keep you updated!!!

Day 89 from seed and day 61 of flowering!

Counting down the days! Thought i would post a picture update so you can see how many trichomes are stacking on. Its very hard for me to get a trichome percentage now since all the new clear trichomes are everywhere! Guess ill just give her a little more time!

Also i reduced her lights out time down 30 mins. So its now 11.5 on and 12.5 Off. Im going to do this to try and simulate winter so she can ripen more lol... I want to get it down to around 10/14 before the weekend so maybe it will trigger her to ripen faster. Who knows. I read a few articles on this where it helps.... Im fully ok with what she has yeilded. Im ready to chop any day im just waiting on her to ripen.

Check em out! Some places are so stacked you cant see green!

8181.png

8182.png

8183.png

8184.png

8185.png

8186.png

8187.png

8188.png

8189.png

81810.png

I'm really impressed with your patience, HunterNitro.

Nice job holding off the urge to harvest, learning to read the flowers and going with the flow.

/Obi
:Namaste:

Thanks for the compliments everyone! I plan on starting 48-72 hours of darkness around Friday. After the dark period she will get the chop! Should be around Sunday or Monday. This will carry me to around day 69 of flowering. Starting to see some amber around the buds now so this timeline should be about perfect!

IM SO EXCITED!! Im ready for the trim party!!! My wife is excited also! I bought her a pair of trimmers and she cant wait! (Of course shes excited now... Its the best part!) Shes been checking and asking questions every day now for the past 2 weeks or so after she saw how much she has grown and getting ready to harvest lol...

:popcorn::allgood::tommy::goof::theband:

Thanks for the compliments everyone! I plan on starting 48-72 hours of darkness around Friday. After the dark period she will get the chop! Should be around Sunday or Monday. This will carry me to around day 69 of flowering. Starting to see some amber around the buds now so this timeline should be about perfect!

IM SO EXCITED!! Im ready for the trim party!!! My wife is excited also! I bought her a pair of trimmers and she cant wait! (Of course shes excited now... Its the best part!) Shes been checking and asking questions every day now for the past 2 weeks or so after she saw how much she has grown and getting ready to harvest lol...

:popcorn::allgood::tommy::goof::theband:

I printed this comment out and showed it to my wife....... she got a kick out of it....... I was like see im not only one that gets excited when the wife takes an interest beyond just smoking. Of course she cant smoke for another 3 months :) (pregnant - almost done lol)

Your plants just look downright awesome! Again CFL....... Just fantastic Keep up the great work!!

HAHAH! Thats awesome mrrobert! And congratz on the baby! Yea I like it when my wife takes interest! I tried to give her one of my clones but she was not that interested lol... Oh well! Its nice getting support and the (OK) from the wife. :high-five:

Day 92 from seed and day 64 of flowering!

Ok everyone! Nothing much going on. I have took lighting out of my tent and only left 12 CFL's at the top for today's light on. My darkness will start tonight when lights are off. I have decided to start tonight and i will chop her Saturday or Sunday! Showing a lot more amber here and there. Im hoping the 48 hour dark period will really ripen her up to her full potential... Also going to do a reservoir change and add plain water for the 48 flush/dark period.

To be honest i would let her go another 5 days or so by looking at her trichs but i just dont have any more room and i have to end this grow so i can get my soil girls in the tent.... Its ok though because i already know the smoke is awesome and i have 2 more papayas growing!

I will update you guys and post some pictures at chop time. Im excited to see her hanging to dry! Stay tuned!

Day 93 from seed and day 65 of flowering!

Papaya has now been in darkness since last night! I want to check her so bad! I hope shes doing ok... Im rdy to chop and start the drying process. I will cut her tomorrow or sunday! Still havent decided.

Back
Top Bottom