Papaya Goes Soil - CFL - 2nd Grow - Soil Grow Journal

Haha thanks Athos56! Yes it is awesome how even everything is. Im loving the SCROG grow!

Brought the new pics to the new page so its easier!

Update Time!!!!
Turned the lights of to check trichomes today so i figured i would do a quick picture update as well! Trichomes are 100% cloudy. With my hydro papaya i harvest in 6 more days. Im going to let these go at least 2-3 more weeks. I will start my flushing sometime next week and just harvest when they are ready.

They are looking AMAZING! So many trichomes and the buds are very very dense. I wished they would have grew up and a little bigger but i was late getting my HPS. In my opinion they have done very well with the small time they have been under the HPS.

You cant see it well but the WHOLE under screen is a layer of bud. I cant wait to cut these buds out and get a final weight!

Enjoy. A lot of pictures!
11081.png

11082.png

11083.png

11084.png

11085.png

11086.png

11087.png

11088.png

11089.png

110810.png

110811.png

110812.png

110813.png

110814.png

110815.png

110816.png

110817.png

110818.png

110819.png

Heck yea jealous! Keep up the awesome work.

Thanks mcnasty!

I fed 1500 ppm of only KIND bloom and SWEET Raw yesterday. Gave them around 20ml of Sweet per gallon yesterday! They are starting to swell dramaticly at this stage! They should be finishing up in the next 2 weeks hopefully. I will start my flush this week. This grow really has been easy. I believe i have the hang of soil now and cant wait to apply what i learned to my next grows! These buds are so much denser than my CFL grow. They are HUGE!!

Hey Hunter!!

Sorry I am so late to this journal, but better late than never!

And I must say.... WOW. I can't get over the growth and beauty you had from your CFL's.. especially starting with just a few of them! I am super impressed with your grow, and you are giving me a lot of hope for my harvest in a few months haha!

I just started a journal, with 3 clones and just about the same amount of space as you, I am definitely going to ScrOG it and I will most likely be using CFL's for this entire grow. I Would love it if you checked it out maybe, I would love advice from someone who has done EXACTLY what I am trying to do!

Again, those babies are an inspiration. Amazing job, can't wait to see you harvest them!!

*drool* all over *drool**drool**drool**drool**drool**drool**drool* -

are you spray painting your nugs white? Looks like cheating right there!!!

Amaze Balls! Great job!

Hey Hunter!!

Sorry I am so late to this journal, but better late than never!

And I must say.... WOW. I can't get over the growth and beauty you had from your CFL's.. especially starting with just a few of them! I am super impressed with your grow, and you are giving me a lot of hope for my harvest in a few months haha!

I just started a journal, with 3 clones and just about the same amount of space as you, I am definitely going to ScrOG it and I will most likely be using CFL's for this entire grow. I Would love it if you checked it out maybe, I would love advice from someone who has done EXACTLY what I am trying to do!

Again, those babies are an inspiration. Amazing job, can't wait to see you harvest them!!

Welcome!!! Glad you made it. Just in for the best part.. Thanks for your kind words. It takes time and patience in this hobby! With some love and care you will be rewarded. It is also addicting! Good luck with your grow i will be following along.

Harvest should be in about 2 weeks here. (Hopefully they will finish right before Thanksgiving).

*drool* all over *drool**drool**drool**drool**drool**drool**drool* -

are you spray painting your nugs white? Looks like cheating right there!!!

Amaze Balls! Great job!

Hahaha! Thanks mrrobert! They are so crystallized its CRAZY! Going to start my flush tomorrow with florakleen!! Cant wait to harvest these beautiful girls.

i love how each cola looks identical - this is quality SCROG work my man! KUDOS

Flushed with florakleen today and ran 15 gallons of water through each girl! These buds are looking so AMAZING! Still no amber really though. A few on the sugar leaves. I hope the start ripening over the next 1-3 weeks! Im ready to harvest! She will only get plain water from here on out.

Flushed with florakleen today and ran 15 gallons of water through each girl! These buds are looking so AMAZING! Still no amber really though. A few on the sugar leaves. I hope the start ripening over the next 1-3 weeks! Im ready to harvest! She will only get plain water from here on out.

Ohhhhh my gosh so exciting!!! I can't wait to see those beautiful buds all ripe and juicy!!!

i just ran a bunch of water thu five bc godbuds last night, myself. they will be 8 weeks in, on the 29th. funny, how they slowdown uptake. after a bit, they will just stop. got my new fem ice seeds in. and some dina widow. none germed yet.

i just ran a bunch of water thu five bc godbuds last night, myself. they will be 8 weeks in, on the 29th. funny, how they slowdown uptake. after a bit, they will just stop. got my new fem ice seeds in. and some dina widow. none germed yet.

Welcome cannilingus!!! I have been wondering about you. Havent seen you in a few months. Thats cool we are on the same timeline. Im going to harvest mine on week 9-10. Why dont you start a journal so we can follow along and see some of your pics!!! I would love to see your grows.

i am very impressed with your cfl grow. VERY! it is beautiful! making full use of a sea of green for sure! I need to build one for my 4 foot by 2 foot tent.... XD you get two big thumbs up!

i am very impressed with your cfl grow. VERY! it is beautiful! making full use of a sea of green for sure! I need to build one for my 4 foot by 2 foot tent.... XD you get two big thumbs up!

Thanks Redlan!! I did add in a 600 Watt HPS Cooltube about 4 weeks ago! Mid flower. The CFL's were doing great but i know the HPS really stacked on the weight of these colas.

I checked out under the net good and i cant believe at the buds under the net and all growing in and around the net! I dont know exactly how im going to harvest yet as the whole net is just bud growing all around it lol... This is a good problem though!

well, looks like everyone has did very well.certainly better than myslelf. this is ok. i enjoy witnessing, truely great grows. i do have pics on my site. but, not with the shit these do. lets see it if can share some of my stuff. not so good, but hey, i try. right?
P52305901.JPG
P4210488.JPG
PA130396.JPG
P3140258.JPG
P1310150.jpg

Back
Top Bottom