PAR38 LED grow lights used in closet application

GordonAlex

I am new here, but not new to lighting or LEDs.
You have many wonderful people here with good and useful wisdom about lighting.
>
My story is one of discovery in a path not taken by others in lighting.
As a medical-use household I needed to remove myself from the street vendors and secure a delivery system for medicine. Once the kids left the home, I converted a closet into a grow room. Seeds were bought online and I began to learn to grow my own.
>
I use PAR38 horticulture and full spectrum LED lamps. I use a track light system that costs $120 and screw in lamps that cost $40 each. No one else seems to follow this path. My total Wattage is 153W with all lamps running, and all lamps are not activated until flowering; Veg state consumes 30W-100W.
The closet grow space is exactly 1 sq meter. In that space I produce 6oz (dried) of herb every 90 days.
>
I have been learning to grow on my own for 13 months now.
Hello to y'all.

:Namaste:

Welcome to:420:

It's true, there is a wealth of info to be had here and I'm sure you will ad to that :thumb:

As a matter of fact....I could use the opinion of a grower like you.

If you look at the thread called "any one using a 400hps" in this section I have a post going on there...could use some input.

If you have a chance you could check out my journal in the links below, also if your into running auto's there is some useful link below also.

Hope you enjoy the site

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom