Paranoid's 86 sqft ScrOG soil - 250w Envirolites

Paranoid

Hello fellow growers.
Hopefully my first successful grow attempt will be a huge scrog.

What I have purchased or otherwise acquired so far:

For flowering:
A room, about 4x5m, just over 200 sqft. I'll get exact measurements later.
8x 250w Envirolites 2700k red and a reflector for each one

For cloning/mothers:
A closet roughly 0,6x1x2m (24x40x80'')
4x T5 lamps, 32'' long

Some other random fluros, fans, nutes, pots and crap from my THREE totally separate canceled stealthy closet grows which my ex-gf's sister just walked into all three times, three different locations... who goes around opening other peoples closets? Well my ex wouldn't stop inviting her sister over, wonder why we are no longer together lol. I have now taken measurements to ensure that NO ONE WILL EVER know about or enter this room at any time. Well except you guys :)

My plan is to build two wooden frames for the scrog wire, each one to be 1x4m (3,3'x13,12'). That gives me 8 square meters, so one square meter per 250w bulb. Now one square meter is 10,8 sqft, so the Envirolites will give me roughly 23w of light per sqft. I think this will be acceptable.

The clones and mothers will have plenty of space in the closet with different shelves and if needed I'll purchase a second one as I want to have at least 4-5week old plants ready to meet the scrog wire after each harvest.

So if I want to have nine plants per square meter (per 10 sqft), I need 72 females. Which means putting down at least twice that many seeds. Also how big should my pots be for flowering?

Okay so next up, planting 150 seeds, sometime this next week. Stay tuned.

P.S. I think this grow will answer all those questions about whether or not Enviros are good enough :p

Yes, Enviros are those huge CFL's. And I have eight of them. 250 watts each.

Currently the only seeds I have are bagseed. Just counted them and I have 370 of them. I plan to take the best 4-5 plants (of 70+ females) and take them out of flowering to be used as mothers.

Given the grande and speciality of this operation, I'm on the lookout for a clone of a well-known, short, bushy strain that even the once-a-month smokers have heard of... like white widow or k2.

5 days until I get the green light on the room. I'm so excited!

Yes, Enviros are those huge CFL's. And I have eight of them. 250 watts each.

Currently the only seeds I have are bagseed. Just counted them and I have 370 of them. I plan to take the best 4-5 plants (of 70+ females) and take them out of flowering to be used as mothers.

Given the grande and speciality of this operation, I'm on the lookout for a clone of a well-known, short, bushy strain that even the once-a-month smokers have heard of... like white widow or k2.

5 days until I get the green light on the room. I'm so excited!

Using bag seed for your trial run is always a good idea before investing in proven genetics.

Just remember, we want pics! ;)

I'm gonna follow your grow and glad you're excited!

indeed what kinda crazy bitch goes around checking closets she should be commited

indeed what kinda crazy bitch goes around checking closets she should be commited

When I was growing in my youth and living in an apartment with my girlfriend, my mom would come over and always want to open the door to a walk-in closet in the living room.

That's where I was growing and I always had the door closed, although I was too lazy to install a proper lock.

One day her curiosity got the better of her and she just opened the door before I could say anything. She looked in there for about five seconds, closed the door, and nothing was ever said about it, lol.

So don't be callin' my mama a crazy bitch yo.

only I have that privilege, LOL.

Hey guys,
Yesterday I planted 200 seeds... man did that take a while.

An admin can move this to abandoned journals as I have returned the envirolites and got some LED's instead. I'll maybe start a new journal, who knows.

Move to Abandoned

An admin can move this to abandoned journals as I have returned the envirolites and got some LED's instead. I'll maybe start a new journal, who knows.
At the request of the grower (paranoid) I am moving this to abandoned journals.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom