Parfactworks HB 1500, Weed Seeds Express & Prescription Blend 3x Sponsored Grow - The Safari Pt I: A Vegetative Journey

No tags for @ParfactWorks or me? lol jk. Your plants are looking great under the HB1500 though, just started my journal aswell and i am really impressed with this light so far, only have mine set at like 40% right now.
OMG...I am SO Sorry!!! Forgive me for not tagging you and I am glad that the light is doing well! I need to go on and check in on you later today!
oh wait just seen the sponsor tag lol nvm.
There ya go Thundercat....
Way to grow Krissi! :green_heart:
Thanks Stone!

LiGHTING: In a 24 x 24 x 60 Grow Tent used for Seedling and Vegetative purposes

What you give to your plants from the heart and your hands matters most but I'd be a clown not to tell you that the lighting you choose makes a HUGE impact on the quality and quantity of both your buds and overall grow!

The HB 1500 by @ParfactWorks

20211012_220415.jpg

20211012_221238.jpg

This unit is a dimmable 150W LED grow light
It has no fans and produces no noise.

Dimensions: 14.2 X 14.2 X 2.31 inches
Weight: 3.74 #
Power draw: 150V
Beam angle: 120 degrees

LED chipset includes:
148 pc 5000K
148 pc 3000K
10 pc 660nm
2 pc 740nm
4 pc 395 nm

RECCOMENDATIONS:
36-40 inches for germ
24-36 inches for seedling
18-24 inches for veg
6-18 inches for bloom

NOTEABLES:

*High efficient horticultural LM301H light
*Red, IR, and UV LED spectrums
*Bloom enhancers which achieve your plants' outstanding PAR output-reulting in higher max yields.
*Perfect for 4 x 4 vegetative coverage at 18"
and 3 X 3 coverage at 6-12"
*Light adopts a mean well driver to ensure from seedling to harvest, plants have all stage lighting necessary to achieve over 70k hours longer lifespan

RAVING REVIEWS :bravo:

"BEST results! Get your plant established in veg-this light will make them preach"

"GREAT PRODUCT, GREAT PRICE"

"Excellent"

"Excellent purchase, even bought a second"

This light has already provided so much for my existing girls.
20211012_140746.jpg

Light notes this grow:

I will probably be moving in a 100W LED from the flower tent to put behind the HB as opposed to having my 6-60W fixture there. I am still debating this and will have a final decision once both tents are up and running and I can better see what I am looking at.

Here's some more shots of the HB1500 in action and a couple spec photos.

Did I mention it came with some pretty rad alien farmer stickers?

20211012_220106.jpg

20211012_220330.jpg

20211012_220312.jpg

20211016_092012.jpg

Screenshot_20211025-101756_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20211025-101817_Google.jpg

What a Huge difference it's going to make! Wait until you taste all the deep flavor the plant can reach being fed from a light like that!
Yes! I have already seen such a difference, mid grow, adding on this light. I sure am stoked to see what it will do being on them from the very beginning! :woohoo:

d504e6d4eb2acd4e14a4d425e1044ca2.jpg

And now it's time for a breakdown....never gonna get never gonna get it never gonna get it never gonna get it never gonna get it never gonna get it never gonna get it never gonna get it .. never gonna get. Never get it... (En Vogue? My Lovin', 1992?)

....just kidding here you go!

SIZE DOESN'T MATTER...Well yea it does, a little.....

Veg tent dimensions 24 x 24 X 60 with a 4-inline, carbon filter, and duct

Flower tent dimensions 48 x 48 x 80 with a 6-in inline, carbon filter, and duct

Pest Prevention-God let it rain ladybugs

2a7c41c9650f0840c9367bd0ec8fb7a3.jpg

I have recently started implementing Mosquito Dunks into my feeds, use the good ol ugly yellow sticky hanging fly traps and insecticidal soap. If the Good Lord would just give me a ladybug colony in my attic I would be forever indebted more than I already am.

Temperature and Humidity:

Seedlings and very early veg start off at about 70% RH working their way down through the vegetative process to around 65-60 then in flower to around 50-60.

Seedlings start at no less than 80 degrees no more than 85

Veggies hold between 78 and 82

Flower 78-84 during the day, 70-76 at night

*Note*
Some strains prefer more heat and humidity in Mediterranean like conditions while some flourish in less humid, cooler temperatures

SEEDLING HABITATION:

3d7ae7a301ffafd216d5e7da4ca5cdfc.jpg

I do not dome my seedlings. They are not started in solo cups or a seedling starter kit, rather in 4in plastic pots with 8 drain holes underneath. As aforementioned, my medium for them is a mix of coconut coir, peat moss and vermiculite. After about 2 weeks they are ready to be re-homed.

Seedling feed:

@Prescription Blend provides a feeding schedule of 1-2ml p/gl both CORE A and CORE B during this developmental stage

Up-potting: With FFOF

The autos in this grow will move from initial 4 in pots to 3 gl self feeds. That is all they need and it gives me the exact size that I want from my auto girls..

The photos will follow suit but after the 3gl, they will then be moved to a 5 gl self feed and finally to an 8gl.

5gl transfer occurs before the start of 12/12.

Then before flowering commences, a move to the 8gl is made.

Methadology and Training:

adbb5513cd60757d83c51a276cf77d24.jpg

No, I don't use the canna-bonsai method but it's a pretty radical idea...

I will be using the following methods in my growing madness for the photoperiods:

HST bend and snap

End of Flower Droughting

End of Flower increase in dark time

I do not LST my photos and do not begin HST until around week 6/7 of veg. I like to gold my girls to veg between 7 and 9 weeks.

I do not use LST on my autos other than some gentle bending of the branches every week or so. Pruning is big for me with my autos, allowing them to bulk up first and then let enough light in after pruning to get those buds the light they need to develop. I know it seems silly of me not to tie them down, but this is my method and it works...for me at least

Next to come as you are all waiting for, is the detailed strain descriptions for this amazing assortment courtesy of one of our most wonderful sponsors, @Weed Seeds Express !!!

Can NOT WAIT to get this grow started because when my plants are happy, I am happy and I can do a better job of trying to make others happy! And just remember...

8728090fa4310ca1bbe66df159e1ef44.jpg

Page 2, back later to read! :ciao:
:ciao: Shed...happy to see you out from your jail sentence, sounding as exhilaratingly happy to be here as ever!! :rofl:

OMG...I am SO Sorry!!! Forgive me for not tagging you and I am glad that the light is doing well! I need to go on and check in on you later today!

There ya go Thundercat....

Thanks Stone!
no problem, i was kinda just trolling. Sounds good, its my first grow journal ever so keep that in mind. Thundercat like the old cartoon show or the suicidal tendencies bass player? haha
Hey @Kushgrow3579, welcome aboard. Sorry I left you at the loading dock!!!
no worries lol.

:ciao: Shed...happy to see you out from your jail sentence, sounding as exhilaratingly happy to be here as ever!! :rofl:
what happened to shed?

no problem, i was kinda just trolling. Sounds good, its my first grow journal ever so keep that in mind. Thundercat like the old cartoon show or the suicidal tendencies bass player? haha

no worries lol.

what happened to shed?
A. Like the cartoon...Cheetarah here!
B. Nothing just grew a whole ahit ton of dank weed that he had to trim this weekend

I see i’m not the only insomniac tonight!

9634fbe8915dbdf85d89ddd342342c3b.jpg

Our final incredible sponsor for this grow is none other than seed bank, @Weed Seeds Express !! They have and continue to provide high quality seeds for the :420: community and beyond! I have heard nothing but good things from this company and I am super excited to have them supplying us not only for this grow, but for a few more in the future!

1 seed for each of the 5 strains will be used in this, my 4th collective grow! 20 more will be waiting in the cabinet itching to come out and grow up like their sisters!!

But for now, here are the 5 we are working with and all that good strain information that comes with them!

WEED SEEDS EXPRESS presents:

5 lovely strains for your reading and soon,
viewing pleasure....

PHOTOS

ACAPULCO GOLD

GENETICS

Acapulco Gold
Mexican X Central American
20% Indica 80% Sativa

THC

23%

YIELD

350-500g p meter squared

HEIGHT

39-47inches

FLOWER TIME

63-70 days

MEDICINAL USES

Anxiety, Pain Relief, Stress

EFFECTS

Euphoric, Relaxed, Social, Uplifting

SMELL AND TASTE

Fruity, Sweet, Burnt Toffee

NOTEABLES:

Used by the shamans of the ancient America's

Compared to having dinner at a 5 star restaurant

Reputation for being one of the best cannabis strains ever created

NYC DIESEL AKA SOMA SOUR DIESEL

GENETICS

Sour Diesel X Afghani X Hawaiian
40% Indica 60% Sativa

THC

19%

YIELD

400-500g p meter squared

HEIGHT

35-59 inches

FLOWER TIME

63-70 days

MEDICINAL USES

Mood Disorders, Anxiety, Depression

EFFECTS

Energetic, Euphoric, Happy, Uplifting

SMELL AND TASTE

Grapefruit, Lime, Citrus, Diesel, Lemon, Pungent

NOTEABLES:

A plant with a lack of flaws

Great for anxiety

All time Amsterdam coffee shop favorite

Won 5 cannabis cup trophies in the early 90s

SIRIUS BLACK

GENETICS

Sirius Black
70% Indica 30% Sativa

THC

25-27%

FLOWER TIME

63-70 days

MEDICINAL USES

Depression

EFFECTS

Calming, Creative, Euphoric, Happy

SMELL AND TASTE

Berry, Citrus, Earthy, Fruity, Musk

NOTEABLES:

Unknown origin-said to have been a product of the Oregon Breeder's Group

Buds look like ripened pine cones coated with lavender crystals

Looooves heat and humidity

Not named for the Harry Potter character,but for its deep dark purple coloring

Phylos Bioscience confirms a lineage of i immediate family members including Skunk and Berry but nothing solidly known

AUTOS

GELATO AKA Larry Bird or Gelato #42

GENETICS

Sunset Sherbert X Thin Mint Cookies X Ruderalis
40% Indica 40% Sativa 20%Ruderalis
California native strain

THC

21%

YIELD

400-500 g p meter squared

HEIGHT

35-47 inches

FLOWER TIME

56-70 days

MEDICINAL USES

Eating Disorders, Pain, Fatigue, Insomnia

EFFECTS

Hungry, Creative, Euphoric, Happy

SMELL AND TASTE

Tropical, Sweet, Cookies, Fruity, Kush, Ice cream

NOTEABLES:

Sensitive to nutrients!

High fungal resistance

Super sticky, heavy trichome buds-great for making oils, hash, and extracts

One of the most potent autoflower strains

BIG JACK WIDOW

GENETICS

White Widow X Jack Herer (with one R) X Ruderalis
30% Indica 50% Sativa 20% Ruderalis

THC

20%

YIELD

60-150g p meter squared

HEIGHT

31-47 inches

FLOWER TIME

77-91 days

MEDICINAL USES

Stress, Depression, Insomnia, Aches and Pains

EFFECTS

Hungry, Relaxed, Sleepy

SMELL AND TASTE

Earthy, Herbal, Sweet, Pine, Cedar, Dank Earth

NOTEABLES:

Genetically wired for big buds

Created by unknown American breeders

White Widow was my all-time favorite smoke back in the late 90s. It was 80/eighth way back when. Only for special occasions...

That's all until set up pics guys and gals!! Amazon journal still to come! Thanks for coming by!

8cd3c1a70382eee9003a4698fd05a171.jpg

Appreciate the tag. Looks like a good light. Should be interesting. I'm in. (Hopefully :nomo::rofl:)
Thanks buddy!!! Man what is up with your phone/computer/internet?!

So I'm going to do a comparative grow and throw in an extra auto on this grow. I will be attempting to lollipop one. So the question is, 2 X Gelato or 2 x Big Jack Widow? :hmmmm::bump:

Thanks buddy!!! Man what is up with your phone/computer/internet?!
My phone is almost as old as the Internet itself. I recently upgraded from Morse code and it's taking me a while to adjust :hmmmm::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom