Parfactworks HB 1500, Weed Seeds Express & Prescription Blend 3x Sponsored Grow - The Safari Pt I: A Vegetative Journey

:ciao::ciao::ciao:

We are about to embark on the coolest SAFARI trip you gardening guys and gals!

This is merely an introduction to the start of this journal and wanted to give you all a sneak preview of what is to come! I will have a thorough grow set up breakdown by next weekend.

I've made this journal in light of recent sponsorships. it will be both continuing and replacing my current 5 strain grow journal.
It will run concurrently with the flowering grow journal still to come and my most recent journal, Krissi's Side Project, that all of you have already been tagged in.

I'd like to take some time to introduce our sponsors.

First of those is @ParfactWorks who have supplied me with their HB 1500 dimmable LED grow light which is absolutely perfect for all my vegetative needs. It has already been installed in my veg tent and we have seen some incredible responses from both vegetative and flowering girls under their light!

I am flipping my usual balance of photos vs autos and we are running with 3 photoperiod and 2 autoflowers. My new 48x48x80 flower tent will allow me to mix up my grows a lot more moving forward so be prepared to see some crazy stuff going on!

in addition to finishing up the girls in the tent currently, who have already transitioned over to one of our other AMAZING sponsors- @Prescription Blend, we have 5 new seedlings who are going to be moving in!

Teaming up with @Weed Seeds Express this grow-round, they gave me one helluva line-up!

Here's a little snip-it of the babies to come, all corresponding photos are courtesy of @Weed Seeds Express.

Who doesn't like WHITE WIDOW × JACK HERER

Screenshot_20211019-224508_Samsung Internet.jpg

SUNSET SHERBERT AND GIRL SCOUT COOKIES

Screenshot_20211019-224537_Samsung Internet.jpg

A 27% THC packing true dark purple strain with an unknown origin

Screenshot_20211019-224702_Samsung Internet.jpg

The Cure-All Fix-All from Ancient Smoke

Screenshot_20211019-224607_Samsung Internet.jpg

A Little Hawaii A Little Sour Diesel
Screenshot_20211019-224639_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thanks again guys for always being there for me and my girls. I hope these tags went through cause it didn't come out looking normal on my end! We'll see!

Happiest growing everybody!

Whats for today hahaha
I'm stocked up today with leftovers in the fridge today and my munchies pantries are on point, always...the baby will probably share some of his chocolate chip pancakes-if you say the magic word, puuuwwweeeease!!

16350825051962333697626040606039.jpg

1635082547032936474777096901054.jpg

16350825642795264984371550677407.jpg

16350826310384663398016710284873.jpg

Tx for the tag @Krissi1982 ! Another bookmark on my list ;)

46f9a4ff48918393a5dc93b818a1dde7.jpg

A LITTLE ABOUT MY NUTRIENTS

**HANDCRAFTED IN SMALL BATCHES AND USED EXCLUSIVELY IN SOME OF OREGON'S PREMIER GARDENS SINCE 2007**

@Prescription Blend uses only "organic, non GMO plant extracts, minerals from biological sources and traditional ingredients".

It is a complete 6 part nutrient kit optimized in medical gardens for use with both hydroponic, coco and soil and brewed to exacting standards. It's 6 components are:

BIO-SI-Liquid innoculent with nitrogen and potassium. A broad and diverse spectrum of naturally occurring, beneficial soil derived microbes.

CORE A-Primary macro-nutrients(Phosphorus, Postassium, Sulfur, Magnesium and fully chelated micronutrients with an amino acid-complex)

CORE B-Nitrogen, Potassium, Calcium

BIG DATA (FLOWER ONLY) Changes NPK ratio

KELPFUL- Combination of several varieties from the N. Atlantic and Tasmanian Islands, loaded with organic fulvic acids

PRECURSOR 1-Metabolic Booster

Prescription Blend is the "result of understanding plant physiology and biochemistry, good old fashioned testing, and responsible gardening practices for a TRUE prescription grade harvest".

Their main mission is to "provide your garden with the highest quality nutrients in a way that preserves our planet"-they even ship in plain brown boxes to reduce footprints!

**Encourages cell division and rapid growth

**Improved nutrient uptake through chelation to organic fulvic acids

**A highly absorbable nitrogen profile that allows plants to orient to capture light as well as build plant tissues

**Their variety of components naturally supports the plants biological signaling, flower growth and development of trichomes

**Drives enzyme function to store and transport energy

**Creates building blocks for oils and terpens while promoting root growth and flower set

RAVING REVIEWS:

"BEST NUTRIENTS I EVER USED"

"THE BEST ORGANIC NUTRIENTS MONEY CAN BUY"

"WHOA!!!!"

"THE CLEAR WINNER IN QUALITY NUTRIENTS"

"ABSOLUTELY UNDERRATED, DO NOT OVERLOOK"

:yahoo:

Prescription Blend comes in the best packaging and is easily storable and easy to pour!!

The feeding chart is extremely straight forward and easy to follow

a0feb51ba2e2bec8636181568bb44883.jpg

This is a fantastic sponsorship with a fantastic product. It is well balanced, well researched and doted on by the growing community.

The only non-organic additions to these nutrients will be the applications, if necessary, of Cal-Mag and PH down.

SOIL ADDENDUMS:

I will be implementing organic Epsom salt foliar sprays, epsom salt and earthworm casting toppings and a soil addendum upon transplants that includes a 3:1 ratio of Epsom salt to organic cane sugar directly beneath root placement along with 2c of earthworm castings mixed directly into the soil.

My SOIL of choice is:

Fox Farm Ocean Forest

My SEEDLING GROW MEDIUM of choice is:

A Jiffy Seed Starting Mix of coconut coir, peat moss, and vermiculite

I'm extremely excited to use this specific combination of nutrients, mediums and organic supplements on this grow.
I can only imagine the magic that will come.

I will be discussing the lighting and tent set up information as well as Pest Prevention practices, methodology, seedling habitation information, and temp and RH numbers over the next several days, right here where we left off tonight.

Look forward to having you come by for the next sponsor introduction.

@ParfactWorks and their HB1500 will be the highlight of this vegetative journal entry tomorrow, helping you to better understand just how this light will help turn these plants into a SAFARI in no time and get them ready for the AMAZON in just a matter of weeks.

Have a fantastic evening!

Smoke one. Read one. Watch one. Eat one for me.
:passitleft:

20211019_164750.jpg

20211019_164934.jpg

20211018_223555.jpg

20211018_223559.jpg

20211018_223651.jpg

The @ParfactWorks HB 1500 in action...yet another little preview of this journey.

My girls basking under this light this evening. We switched almost 2 weeks ago and they have been thriving since! Excited to see what it will do for my @Weed Seeds Express seedling babies!!

...more Parfactworks HB 1500 INFORMATION to come tomorrow!

20211024_224205.jpg

Back
Top Bottom